Darts

Great win for Anderson, first TV major in 2 years and it was clear that he was struggling again yesterday with the 3 games on top of each other but his finishing and cover shots helped to see him through, good weekend for the lesser players with Pallett and Owen putting in a good showing, Cadby is clearly a talent, he seems to be calming down and learning as each match comes at him, going to be some player as he matures.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Great win for Anderson last night v MVG

Although result favoured both so they avoided each other in semi

P.S If you were throwing pints of lager at the darts last night you might be in bother

Promoter told me police have been asked to look into any video footage as someone got his face burst open with full pint of lager(even though it was plastic pints)

Great win for Anderson last night v MVG

Although result favoured both so they avoided each other in semi

P.S If you were throwing pints of lager at the darts last night you might be in bother

Promoter told me police have been asked to look into any video footage as someone got his face burst open with full pint of lager(even though it was plastic pints)

I'm more a pint of piss thrower, so should be fine.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

My mate was at the VIP bit, said it was run well and he enjoyed it, good to see Anderson turn up when it mattered, seems to be finding his feet again after RoD said he was finished and compared him to Thornton.

Was there as well Bobby George replaced Eric Bristow as meet and greet etc

2 course meal and 5-7pm free drink + seats along walk on

Very good night with comps for signed dart boards and Anderson shirts but not sure it was worth the cash (I never paid so who gives a fuck)

Dons player of the year was on that night as well

Was there as well Bobby George replaced Eric Bristow as meet and greet etc

2 course meal and 5-7pm free drink + seats along walk on

Very good night with comps for signed dart boards and Anderson shirts but not sure it was worth the cash (I never paid so who gives a fuck)

Dons player of the year was on that night as well

Yeah he played Bobby as did his sister in law, I've paid for it at the ally pally and it's well worth the money there, might try it for the PL next year, will buy pay for it with my money off of Smith winning it next week.

My mate was at the VIP bit, said it was run well and he enjoyed it, good to see Anderson turn up when it mattered, seems to be finding his feet again after RoD said he was finished and compared him to Thornton.

Nah min, I never said he was finished. I said he is poor most of the time now, his weak mentality and lack of application costs him, which is a shame cos he is fantastic when he is at it.

You tried to tell me Thornton wasn't shit after I told you he was fucked and shit. I win.