Inferior Clubs Games In Spfl

Cathro, Levein or Neilson who do you pick, skins?

I'd rather we were managerless. Genuinely.

Cathro. An entitled little man child who was never gonna command a dressing room. 3ft6 with a clarinet and a PhD in being a dick.

Neilson. 2 nil up at home to Hibs with 10 mins left. Ends 2-2. We go to Easter Road and he shits it. Common knowledge he told Paterson not to cross the half way line. Beat 1 nil. Hibs win the Cup for the first time in 700 years. Start the plane.

Levein. Like Terminator but from the past. Arrived from 1970s football management and can't be killed. Our last game at home. Accies had 2 centre forwards. We had 1. That. Is Levein. Stop the opposition. Try to win free kicks. Kick it hard. Jump high. Any questions?

I've mentioned Garry Monk on the off chance Budge bins Levein. Monk has no club. No compensation. Likes attacking football. Was linked with the Geordies before Bruce got it. Bit of profile for us. No Hearts connection which is good.

Guessing club concern in binning Levein is the associated mass clear out. Levein, MacPhee, Fox, Daly, Kirk, Rankin, Gallacher, Naysmith, Murray.

Levein has done a clever thing in getting on our Board as DoF plus creating a people empire of his recruits. I like bringing Naysmith home. But do we need a Loans Manager to send Cochrane to Dunfermline? A nonsense. You can add to his empire Hearts Ladies. Was an independent team til him and Budge made it an official part of us to the tune of 200k. Just beat in the Ladies Scottish Cup at home. 7-1. By Hibs.

Budge will resist. But if we get beat badly at Easter Road, it will all move up a gear in a way she hasn't seen yet. She is only due 600k left on her buy out loan. She could be paid off early and emptied.

• Upvote 1

Cathro. An entitled little man child who was never gonna command a dressing room. 3ft6 with a clarinet and a PhD in being a dick.

Neilson. 2 nil up at home to Hibs with 10 mins left. Ends 2-2. We go to Easter Road and he shits it. Common knowledge he told Paterson not to cross the half way line. Beat 1 nil. Hibs win the Cup for the first time in 700 years. Start the plane.

Levein. Like Terminator but from the past. Arrived from 1970s football management and can't be killed. Our last game at home. Accies had 2 centre forwards. We had 1. That. Is Levein. Stop the opposition. Try to win free kicks. Kick it hard. Jump high. Any questions?

I've mentioned Garry Monk on the off chance Budge bins Levein. Monk has no club. No compensation. Likes attacking football. Was linked with the Geordies before Bruce got it. Bit of profile for us. No Hearts connection which is good.

Guessing club concern in binning Levein is the associated mass clear out. Levein, MacPhee, Fox, Daly, Kirk, Rankin, Gallacher, Naysmith, Murray.

Levein has done a clever thing in getting on our Board as DoF plus creating a people empire of his recruits. I like bringing Naysmith home. But do we need a Loans Manager to send Cochrane to Dunfermline? A nonsense. You can add to his empire Hearts Ladies. Was an independent team til him and Budge made it an official part of us to the tune of 200k. Just beat in the Ladies Scottish Cup at home. 7-1. By Hibs.

Budge will resist. But if we get beat badly at Easter Road, it will all move up a gear in a way she hasn't seen yet. She is only due 600k left on her buy out loan. She could be paid off early and emptied.

Lovely reading on a Monday morning 

You are never getting rid of Budge pal.

Just as we have been doomed to endure Stewart "we all want a strong rangers" Milne, Budge and her obsession with equality will be your curse to bear. Can't wait till she decides that the women need to be paid the same as the men and decimates the first team budget because it's "the right thing to do".

• Upvote 1

You are never getting rid of Budge pal.

Just as we have been doomed to endure Stewart "we all want a strong rangers" Milne, Budge and her obsession with equality will be your curse to bear. Can't wait till she decides that the women need to be paid the same as the men and decimates the first team budget because it's "the right thing to do".

I laughed to myself at that. Then immediately thought she wouldn't, would she

• 2 weeks later...

Budge has drained us. Whistle blower hotline. Body searches. New cctv and increased stewarding. Life time bans. Banning even swearing.

She has splintered the fans in her attempts to change Scottish football and get an OBE.

Even the spark of rushing the doors at the protest was caused by some posh, fat, entitled fan in corporate mouthing off to those in the protest while eating a sandwich. Probably prawn and avocado.

This is now totally a class war. Budge Out graffiti appearing around Gorgie. None in Morningside.

I hoped we got beat yesterday. Same for the cup versus you lot. Take a nil nil at the Celtic wannabees. We are a genuine relegation case. And half our fan base deserve it.

Budge has drained us. Whistle blower hotline. Body searches. New cctv and increased stewarding. Life time bans. Banning even swearing.

She has splintered the fans in her attempts to change Scottish football and get an OBE.

Even the spark of rushing the doors at the protest was caused by some posh, fat, entitled fan in corporate mouthing off to those in the protest while eating a sandwich. Probably prawn and avocado.

This is now totally a class war. Budge Out graffiti appearing around Gorgie. None in Morningside.

I hoped we got beat yesterday. Same for the cup versus you lot. Take a nil nil at the Celtic wannabees. We are a genuine relegation case. And half our fan base deserve it.

What about the great signing you claimed you had made, Levien must stay and then at least we can say it could be worse