Aberdeen V Srenhousemuir

You are suggesting that my point of view has a bearing on his value?  I am self-defeating because I can see that a player is being talked up?  Have a fucking word with yourself, it's fitba.

I have no role at all to play in the way Aberdeen FC is run or how they sell their assets.  I've ploughed plenty cash into the club over the years and have a right to my opinion.  Scott McKenna being the best thing that has ever happened and being worth x-millions isn't my opinion.  He's a decent centre-back at the level he's at.  He is also prone to mistakes.  I hope he has a magnificent career, my saying whatever the fuck I like on a message board won't change that in a positive or negative way by

one iota. 

Agreed.

VVD when at Celtic & around the same age as McKenna made fkn shit loads of mistakes defensively & against shite teams.

The odd fk up here & there by a young defender still learning the game is not only excusable now & again but basically EXPECTED. it's all part of the learning process in fact.

Besides. As others have said. McKenna wasn't the one at fault for goal on sat really. I guess you could blame him for having faith in his team mate not to fk up & for him planning for the best not worst in the situation which isn't a great thing for a defender but against lesser teams, players do tend to play that way a bit more in general. It's part of learning.

• Upvote 1

Nae against a shite team, but.. https://youtu.be/001SAQZmkP8

Yeah but he also really did make a lot of fk ups in his time at Celtic, often because he was caught out of position & especially when he was caught too far forward. His stock was raised dramatically when at Celtic because he scored quite a few goals though to counter this & because being at Celtic & them often being able to cover his fk ups by still winning most games. None the less he made a lot more defensive mistakes when at Celtic than I have seen from McKenna A LOT MORE. It is what young defenders/players do. Only idiots believe players should play the perfect game all their life lol

Is this likely to be difficult to get tickets for you think? (for those of us who rely on loyalty points) If it was on a Saturday afternoon I'd expect it to be but a replay on a week night against a 3rd tier team?

I don't think it'll be too bad. I'm making plans to try and get a home end one anyway, just in case.

Yeah but he also really did make a lot of fk ups in his time at Celtic, often because he was caught out of position & especially when he was caught too far forward. His stock was raised dramatically when at Celtic because he scored quite a few goals though to counter this & because being at Celtic & them often being able to cover his fk ups by still winning most games. None the less he made a lot more defensive mistakes when at Celtic than I have seen from McKenna A LOT MORE. It is what young defenders/players do. Only idiots believe players should play the perfect game all their life lol

Made up pish.

• Downvote 2

Aberdeen supporters will be situated in the West Terracing. A small number of seats will be available in the Norway Stand for Aberdeen supporters who are unable to stand for 90 minutes.

Brilliant from Stenny.

Making special considerations for fans that are blootered.

Top marks.

Nae offence to proper losers. But how do part timers like me get a ticket? @@Zeus

Get your own bandwagon.  Just because you are illiterate, it doesn't mean that you should celebrate the fact.

*edit you honestly don't seem to understand the concept of a figurative statement.

e.g. when I call you "silly cunt", I don't literally mean that you are a peculiar vagina.

Oh dear. Somebody is taking the forum too seriously.

Why in the name of fuck would you make a figurative statement about taking a rotivator to a plastic pitch?

Little wonder nobody can understand your crack. Same with the shite above.

You are trying far too hard.

Oh dear. Somebody is taking the forum too seriously.

Why in the name of fuck would you make a figurative statement about taking a rotivator to a plastic pitch?

Little wonder nobody can understand your crack. Same with the shite above.

You are trying far too hard.

Firstly....it's craic, not crack.  Crack is a reference to either arses, fannies or drugs.  Craic is a reference to "banter".

Secondly...why did you feel the need to comment?  You were just trying to ingratiate yourself with the "cool kids" weren't you?  I suspect you are the one trying too hard.

Thirdly continue to illustrate your lack of understanding of the English language by asking why I would make a figurative statement about taking a rotavator to a plastic pitch.  It would hardly make much sense in a literal context, would it?

People will often refer to less skilful sides watering and chopping up their pitches to make it harder for more skilful teams.  Since you can't literally do that to a plastic pitch, I used the metaphor because it is an amusing image.

The several prior references to Stenhousemuir having an artificial pitch clued me in on the literal impossibility.

Finally, this is a football thread, so not really the place for lessons in metaphorical prose despite the glaringly apparent need.

Firstly....it's craic, not crack.  Crack is a reference to either arses, fannies or drugs.  Craic is a reference to "banter".

Secondly...why did you feel the need to comment?  You were just trying to ingratiate yourself with the "cool kids" weren't you?  I suspect you are the one trying too hard.

Thirdly continue to illustrate your lack of understanding of the English language by asking why I would make a figurative statement about taking a rotavator to a plastic pitch.  It would hardly make much sense in a literal context, would it?

People will often refer to less skilful sides watering and chopping up their pitches to make it harder for more skilful teams.  Since you can't literally do that to a plastic pitch, I used the metaphor because it is an amusing image.

The several prior references to Stenhousemuir having an artificial pitch clued me in on the literal impossibility.

Finally, this is a football thread, so not really the place for lessons in metaphorical prose despite the glaringly apparent need.

Well, I enjoyed this....  :laughing:

Firstly....it's craic, not crack. Crack is a reference to either arses, fannies or drugs. Craic is a reference to "banter".

Secondly...why did you feel the need to comment? You were just trying to ingratiate yourself with the "cool kids" weren't you? I suspect you are the one trying too hard.

Thirdly continue to illustrate your lack of understanding of the English language by asking why I would make a figurative statement about taking a rotavator to a plastic pitch. It would hardly make much sense in a literal context, would it?

People will often refer to less skilful sides watering and chopping up their pitches to make it harder for more skilful teams. Since you can't literally do that to a plastic pitch, I used the metaphor because it is an amusing image.

Haha Fuckin telt.

Made up pish.

What that VVD made lots of fk ups defensively whilst playing for Celtic? & not just in Europe but against many of the Teams in our league?

Not even in the slightest bit made up. He was VERY prone to fkn up.

Are you trying to say he was the perfect defender in the SPFL & that he didn't cost many (or even any) goals?

Well you are a fkn delusional twat that is speaking shite because it doesn't fit with yours & MT's de rating (in terms of abilities & valuations) of McKenna because of the odd mistake he makes as a 21/22 year old in what is only his second season playing in professional top flight.

Carry on though lol