Aberdeen V Srenhousemuir

what’s the bets dereks pre match conference will be along the lines of, Shinnie has made me aware of his intention to take up Wigan’s offer but the professional he is he will give his all until the seasons over. Devlin Hoban still a few weeks away from being ready and while we’re actively Looking to strengthen there’s nothing imminent on that front and we’re happy to go with what we have over the next week.

what’s the bets dereks pre match conference will be along the lines of, Shinnie has made me aware of his intention to take up Wigan’s offer but the professional he is he will give his all until the seasons over. Devlin Hoban still a few weeks away from being ready and while we’re actively Looking to strengthen there’s nothing imminent on that front and we’re happy to go with what we have over the next week.

I’m going with “thanks to the board and the AberDNA money, we’ve managed to resign GMS and Shinnie, but no new signings other than these two unheard of loan players”

Maybe

No way. Deek will be eeking out another couple months of pretending shinnie and gms might stay on.

• Upvote 2