Partick Thistle V Aberdeen (0 - 1)

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big selection call for McInnes today. Robson returns, does Hector get dropped? Felt the last game v Partick was his best performance of the season and topped off by a cracking goal.

If it's for a midfield role than it's a no brainer.

As long as Robson can keep himself from getting injured or sent off.

Considering that's all he's done for us thus far.

If it's for a midfield role than it's a no brainer.

As long as Robson can keep himself from getting injured or sent off.

Considering that's all he's done for us thus far.

Thought Hector offered far more offensively than Shaughnessey at right back when the sides last met. I'd probably play Joe away from home though as think he's better defensively than Hector.

Thought Hector offered far more offensively than Shaughnessey at right back when the sides last met. I'd probably play Joe away from home though as think he's better defensively than Hector.

Aye. If it's for a defensive spot then fair enough.

Think you are correct with your analysis too. Would rather have Shock Nessie at RB for this one.

Is it just me or do I get the impression that there is a strange lack of anticipation or excitement for this game. Not surprising after the Hearts and Celtic defeats I suppose, but this is a crucial game for McInnes and his team. Lose this one and yet another bubble is burst. However, he has brought more of a sense of purpose to the team but as he has said it's still a work in progress. It won't be an easy game today and we might be lucky to escape with a replay.