Aberdeen FC confirm Jimmy Thelin appointment ✍️ ×

Sam Cosgrove

I would imagine Carlisle insisted on a sell on clause when we bought him from them.

I dunno. Were they not quite happy to get 10K for him? I remember their manager at the time saying it was good business for them as he'd leave them on a free anyway.

GIRFUY Carlisle.

I dunno. Were they not quite happy to get 10K for him? I remember their manager at the time saying it was good business for them as he'd leave them on a free anyway.

GIRFUY Carlisle.

I would doubt Carlise have anything of the sort... they probably expected his next move would be a free transfer to ASDA or McDonalds.

Its going to be really interesting to see what the club does here...  because we will receive a bid this summer.

He's a young English striker, who's banging in the goals.... there are several clubs down south, with more money than sense, who'll be falling over themselves to 'grab a bargain'.

embarrassing that we only have one on that list. Not going to steal Killies work with Stewart to claim his stats as ours 

Why would we sell our only goal scoring striker for a million quid? Especially given his age and length of contract

exactly. Unless we are offered £2m+ we will not be selling him. Even if only a little over that then the board will have a tough decision to make imo.

He's improving all the time, just needs the correct players alongside him & he will keep scoring

Sell anybody as long as there's a sell on clause. We are just about to coin it in for Ryan Fraser when he gets a transfer in the summer. 20% of 20m is pretty good

It's fucking amazing if we get it.

A player that hardly played any games and left about 6 years ago.

It's fucking amazing if we get it.

A player that hardly played any games and left about 6 years ago.

But was arguably tapped up & basically robbed from us.

Fair enough imo. Bournemouth will & have clearly scored a lot better from the deal regardless

I think the Ryan Fraser lesson has taught the club a good bit & we are seeing this regards McKenna, as we will likely score even more money via him. Through direct sale & then also potential sell on clause (depending who we sell to) we could get a double whammy with young McKenna eventually