Weegies

It's literally 200 yards from the ground on Maryhill Road.

Not sure about the pool table, buts it one of those old pubs with 2 parts, the bar and the lounge, so might be one in the lounge for all Tup's pool needs!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I was in the lounge bit before the Jags game 2 weeks ago and can't recall a pool table but it was murder to get served. Panic buy is the solution there.

Aye Edinburgh is the only plce that I've witnessed that just offer salt n sauce as opposed to salt n vinegar.

But the sauce is really fine though. I buy it to have in the house also. Couldn't care what's in it cos it's fine

Fife as well. Can't beat chippie sauce. Hasses on Holburn Street is the only place in Aberdeen I've found that does it.

Fuck an independent Scotland, Aberdeenshire needs to become a principality so our tax money stays in Aberdeenshire and doesn't go towards funding that shite hole. "YES Aberdeenshire" led by Russell Anderson.

We could challenge the likes of San Marino and Andorra with our team featuring Ryan Esson in goals.

After reading the first couple of pages of this thread I'm dying for a chipper. Broon sass 'n salt.

• Upvote 2