Weel Kent Fowk

Scarface

The Gilcomspton Tramp said he was a mercenary soldier back in the day. No idea how he ended up a tramp but he was definitely a hard bloke in his day.

He has a tattoo which he reckons proves his status, anyone know anything about military tattoos? (this one is meant to prove that he is a mercenary)

thetramp029.jpg

Who the f**k at the BBC commissioned a documentary with Peter Dow in it?

Also, anyone find it ironic how he flys The Lion Rampant flag, which is a symbol of Scottish Royalty, yet he want's a republican Scotland with a president...

what a fukin joke. the guys a total loony-tune.

The true cost of the Queen to the Scots are disasters, deaths and missed opportunities.

The Queen is to blame for

- the Dunblane Primary School massacre, Piper Alpha and numerous other accidents and murders

- the ruination of the Scottish universities as key wealth generation institutions.

blaming the Queen for 'accidents'. :laughing:

I might actually give the boy a fair hearing if he (like us all) was willing to contribute to the Scottish economy himself (apart from you students, you know who you are) but no, he's never done an honest days work in his life.

Is he dead now? I used to live just off George Street when I was a student and used to see him quite a bit in that area.

I can't personally confirm that he's deed but it's what I've read on this very thread (plus ain't seen him for a while). Gotta love the 'Shakey-heedy-mannie'

Edit: I always used to see him down by the train station.

Peter Dow is his name , and he is a complete fruitcake, he has got a webpage where he is looking to get a wife and it is f**king hiliarious if someone finds post the link could do with a laugh

He has also put a sign on his front window "saying do not bang window as it is alarmed and all the kids fae Harlaw constantly bang on it and he sticks it up on youtube, there funny as feck

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=hjH2cbXPJaw&...feature=related

Man, never watched that before, I have tears rolling down my cheeks now, that is funny as f**k

I can't personally confirm that he's deed but it's what I've read on this very thread (plus ain't seen him for a while). Gotta love the 'Shakey-heedy-mannie'

Edit: I always used to see him down by the train station.

Aye, he's defintiely dead, some guys I know were getting grief off his sister for putting mock-David Attenborough videos of him up on YouTube.

• 2 years later...

I spend my entire existence tearing shreds from those less fortunate than me. What self-affirmation you get from doing so.

Survival of the fittest and all that, I'd expect them to tear me apart if I was cutting about with a hair lip or something for instance.

There's nothing beats the laughs you get from making a fool of some hapless idiot, especially when you're young and you might get a chase off them.

They used to have court jesters back in the day, basically just glaikit fowk who would make a c**t of themselves to uproarious acclaim from large crowds.

Fantastic plan, no idea why it was dispensed with in the modern era.

• Upvote 1

I just saw this old guy walk past my flat. He has two walking sticks and I often see him around the area I stay (between Great Western Road and Union Groove). I've only spoken to him once when I was putting out the recycling stuff one night a few months ago. Anyone else spotted him?

Yup I've seen him a few times - old guy, two sticks, bald head, beard and glasses - always wonders around the west end. Seems a cheery chap, though looks as though he could collapse at any moment.

I've seen Highlander more than ever walking down to BOD on my drive home from work. Always raises a smile

Don't get close enough to smell him or that smile will go straight away. Don't think the skins have been washed in years!!

Don't get close enough to smell him or that smile will go straight away. Don't think the skins have been washed in years!!

Reminds me of the tramp boy you see wondering bout the city centre, large guy with beard and matted hair. Stood next to me in foundry once and stunk the whole bar out.