Where Did You Get Your Nat King Cole

Tenerifered

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does it count if you don't drain yer spuds? If so In my bedroom when I was about 11....In wriggle wriggle ....pump pump...... got embarrassed..... gave up :laughing:

Years later in my late teens in my bedroom, had to stop half way through to go to the bog to throw up as I was wellied. :unsure:

I once bokked when i was drinking from the furry cup and spewed a little! the lassie punched me in the face!

I once bokked when i was drinking from the furry cup and spewed a little! the lassie punched me in the face!

I was almost sick but managed to hold it down after cowkin a few times, went home with an irish student when I lived in Aberdeen. I dinna mind a stinky fud but this was taking it too far. she had a bad dose of disco fanny

Please tell me you boned a heap of dirty hoors before you rekindled your childhood romance.

Going to the grave with the taste of only one flange would be a travesty..............its highly commendable though............i'm just a dirty hoor mysel.

Probably should have used "girl" rather than "woman" 'cause I'm only 20 and she's 19, so life's nae over... yet :poster_oops:

Behind a fence next to the parkway in bridge of don, was my 15th birthday and her first time also, it was a shambolic affair, which I am not too proud of, once i'd finished i toddled home to mum n dads where they had rather posh visitor freinds in,

Nonchelantly walked in said my hellos got to the kitchen to find my green adidas tracky top covered in her blood and my light coloured pepe jeans covered in dog sh*t.

Mother was NOT f**kin happy.

Behind a fence next to the parkway in bridge of don, was my 15th birthday and her first time also, it was a shambolic affair, which I am not too proud of, once i'd finished i toddled home to mum n dads where they had rather posh visitor freinds in,

Nonchelantly walked in said my hellos got to the kitchen to find my green adidas tracky top covered in her blood and my light coloured pepe jeans covered in dog sh*t.

Mother was NOT f**kin happy.

is this your way of confessing to a murder :unsure:

• 6 months later...

Its been gettin affa serious on here of late. What we need is a great big mucky thread that everyone can bond over. So, with the news today that an 11 year-old boy has been treated for the clap;

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2031342/Boy-11-1-000-16s-treated-sexually-transmitted-infections.html

How old were you when you first got your hole? Where did you lose it? Who was it with? Here are my particulars:

Up the back wall of an abandoned building in the Brig O

15th birthday

at the fence where the parkway straight up the dirt track from Glashieburn, in BOD. She had a lovely minge, she obviously had it all prepped for my entrance.It took a while, and we got interupted by a big white fluffy dog who's owner wouldn't stop whistling. Once finished I went home to find my folks had visitors in and calmly walkked into the living room where I discovered that my nice new green top had fanny blood all over it.

Mum was none too pleased

I was just turned 2, sitting smoking a fag in the cot, minding my own business, when this goddess with massive paps burst in and forced herself on me, and took second pull on my fag as I got a mouthful of pap in exchange, whether I liked it or not, thing on me like a pig's tail, scarred me for life thon.

I was just turned 2, sitting smoking a fag in the cot, minding my own business, when this goddess with massive paps burst in and forced herself on me, and took second pull on my fag as I got a mouthful of pap in exchange, whether I liked it or not, thing on me like a pig's tail, scarred me for life thon.

Yer Ma wiz still breast feeding ye at 2?