Homosexuals

daytripping

Blatantly threatened by people doing better at life than you ?

I'm not threatened by anyone. If people are as happy, content and as satisfied in their life as i am, i'm thrilled for them.

You shouldn't judge everyone by your own standards. Not everyone is a sad act who lies about money and life-achievements on the internet, like yourself.

• Upvote 2

Dont get folk who say places are shite for a night out. Some places better than other Id agree, but if you cant have fun anywhere getting smashed with your mates, give up on life.

Dundee is ace however I also like Edinburgh, last night out in both were decent. Not that I can remember the end of any of them.

Think you may have pinpointed pondy's issue right there

Dont get folk who say places are shite for a night out. Some places better than other Id agree, but if you cant have fun anywhere getting smashed with your mates, give up on life.

Dundee is ace however I also like Edinburgh, last night out in both were decent. Not that I can remember the end of any of them.

Myself?

I had 7 great years there, barely a sober day out of 2000+ days

But doesn’t mean Edinburgh has a brilliant nightlife.

In comparison to everything else it offers (beauty, history, festivals etc.)as a city the nightlife is rather pretty bland IMO.

The shopping also. Not that I shop.

Easy to see why some folk prefer Glasgow; especially if you’re hung and full of beans.

:cool:

:beer: