Homosexuals

daytripping

No no no, there's no excuse for exploring trap two. I just get what he's saying. For instance, in a "lost" type plane crash scenario and the only survivors were me, you and "Hev" fae Eastenders, I'd find it pretty difficult nae to be a rat up your drainpipe.

But I still wouldn't.

however the fact you share her love for Dod Michael may help Ollie?

:thumbup1:

Theres one guy on here whos a stick on chutney ferret, canna mind his name. Twatty sort of c**t, lives in a fantasy world, nae c**t likes him, hid to pick up a boro slapper to hide his dirty dark secret. f**k it, canna mind. It'll come to me.

Aye, 360, guardianista, broccoli eater.

Na, canna be him. 360's a toff of a gent.

This boy if you put all the jigsaw peices together was either touched up as a youth against his will or was dropped by the midwife when they saw his dish for the first time. They had to slap the mother to check if she was breathing after giving birth to the sheer horror, they were unsure what was top or bottom with this fool.

:laughing:

Aye I ken, just getting torn into Xbox for the fun of it.

I remember one drug induced night in a certain nightclub in windmill brae, there was a couple of us doing chinger in the bogs and one of the dudes we had met and befreinded that night turned out to be a ravin homo. Anyway he started talkin bout how he thought the guy I was with was very good lookin and he would easily go for him. I was a bit pissed off to be honest, nae that I wanted to take him ootside and smash his back door in just the fact that he fancied this young fresh faced buck and nae me.

What a c**t

That's rumpus and Kelt then, both jeer bandits.

Anyone else coming out?

queertime, i mean millertime, came out the other day.

mind he fancied the orlando bloom lookalike in a heiniken music video on here a couple month back.

this place is like a vipers nest of homos.

its a sinking ship, and i'm jumping fast.

Na, canna be him. 360's a toff of a gent.

This boy if you put all the jigsaw peices together was either touched up as a youth against his will or was dropped by the midwife when they saw his dish for the first time. They had to slap the mother to check if she was breathing after giving birth to the sheer horror, they were unsure what was top or bottom with this fool.

aint fat pat a gay icon?

:itch-chin:

My brother in law is gay and I can't stand him. He's pretty quiet without a drink but when he's drunk the hand starts going and his voice gets higher and hyper. It does my f**king head in, he turns really camp! He also got me involved in a huge arguement with the in laws because I sat in Wilsons for 3 hours on my own whilst he celebrated his birthday in Cheers, they couldn't understand why I refused to enter the gay bar!

The thing I can't stand about gays is that they want the whole world to know they're gay. I'm straight but I don't go running around trying prove my straightness to the whole world. Keep it to yourself and don't talk to me, everything will be cool that way. I also hate the fact women think gay guys are ok and all of them have a "gay best friend" but none of them have a good word to say about dykes!!!

This is because dykes, the skinhead DM wearing eens, are basically men with fannies and paps.

Whereas turd burglers are more like women, all fake tan, handbags, drama, and full of childish sexual innuendo, like the reprehensible Graham Norton.

So weemin can talk about all their sh*te with poofs, whereas dykes are more likely to be getting wired into six tins of Special Brew whilst listening to Megadeth and self-harming.

This is because dykes, the skinhead DM wearing eens, are basically men with fannies and paps.

Whereas turd burglers are more like women, all fake tan, handbags, drama, and full of childish sexual innuendo, like the reprehensible Graham Norton.

So weemin can talk about all their sh*te with poofs, whereas dykes are more likely to be getting wired into six tins of Special Brew whilst listening to Megadeth and self-harming.

or Alan Carr :angry2: :angry2:

I'm trying to get my head round how you can go to bed with two birds and end up being tossed off by rajiv the cementer!

WTF!!

What were the two birds doing at the point of no return??

I think I'd have went into a Harry Enfield type rant.......OOOOIIIIIIIII INDIAN BLOKE, TAKE YER HAND OFF MY COCK AND BACK AWAY SLOWLY WITH YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR!!!

His faither was the chairman of either Chester City or Chesterfield, and he used to mince his way around the boardroom after the games in those ridiculous glasses, he's the worst kind of faggott, in your face and obnoxious.

The wife watches his show every week, thankfully when I'm not in. I caught some of it once and its just the same as that c**t Norton. Shitloads of reference to him being a bufty and lots of hand waving.

The wife watches his show every week, thankfully when I'm not in. I caught some of it once and its just the same as that c**t Norton. Shitloads of reference to him being a bufty and lots of hand waving.

Why do homos get so much TV work?

What about good salt of the earth types like Jim Bowen etc? They've been marginalised, for perma-tanned poofs, and children in adults bodies, like Ant and Dec.

Obviously women dinna like Jim Bowen, man likes a pint, game of darts, and loves nothing better than rubbing folks noses in it when they fail to get the big prizes, what's not to like?

Why do homos get so much TV work?

What about good salt of the earth types like Jim Bowen etc? They've been marginalised, for perma-tanned poofs, and children in adults bodies, like Ant and Dec.

Obviously women dinna like Jim Bowen, man likes a pint, game of darts, and loves nothing better than rubbing folks noses in it when they fail to get the big prizes, what's not to like?

easy answer - women. They watch most of the trashy/popular TV and they all seem to love faggots so they give them what they want.

I ken, Dale Winton still manages homo references during something as innocent as supermarket sweep.

If Jim Bowen or such like made the same reference but in a straight sex version he'd be f**ked.

Winton - "you've 30 seconds grab that cucumber" Looks at the camera, "ooh lucky you" audience laugh.

Bowen - Big titter on TV show works at a grocery. "Oh i've heard you do a lovely set of melons". He then makes a sex face to the camera.

The poor old c**t would be front page news.

I've now got a vision of Jim Bowens sex face.

Eeeuuccchhh

His faither was the chairman of either Chester City or Chesterfield, and he used to mince his way around the boardroom after the games in those ridiculous glasses, he's the worst kind of faggott, in your face and obnoxious.

His Dad is actually Graham Carr, ex Professional footballer, Manager and currently Newcastle United chief scout. Bet he's afa proud of his loon...

I've now got a vision of Jim Bowens sex face.

Eeeuuccchhh

Bullseye!

I reckon Tatchell has been onto the mods, the poof smiley has disappeared, he did for Beanieman, and now he has AFC Chat in his sights.

Mind you, he never managed to persuade the Russians that a poof's pride march through central Moscow was a bright idea, the Russians ken how to deal with bufties, swift punch in the teeth, end of story.

Exactly, I reckon if Bloots and tup were to meet up for a yarn and a few bevvies, it would almost certainly end in buggery.

Thankfully the chances of me ever wanting to meet a prick like that are in close correlation to the chances of Lord Lucan coming tearing out the tunnel tomorrow on Shergar's back before kick off.

First thing I'd do is put his teeth down his throat like a shower of hailstones.

• Admin

Thankfully the chances of me ever wanting to meet a prick like that are in close correlation to the chances of Lord Lucan coming tearing out the tunnel tomorrow on Shergar's back before kick off.

First thing I'd do is put his teeth down his throat like a shower of hailstones.

:fight: