Brewdog

phoenix

• 1 month later...

I like some of their shit as well, and T and German n Belgian.

I'm certainly not pretentious, I'd drink a flat warm 2 litre of strongbow if needs required me to do so.

Aye, it's the fuds who write off all decent beers with "craft beer is pish" cause their Uncle once gave them a bottle of hobgoblin real ale for xmas that infuriate me the most.

I'll drink the best of what is available but more than happy to drink Tennents et al if needs must. Ended up on Birra Morretti on tap last Friday, was pretty decent.

Aye, it's the fuds who write off all decent beers with "craft beer is pish" cause their Uncle once gave them a bottle of hobgoblin real ale for xmas that infuriate me the most.

I'll drink the best of what is available but more than happy to drink Tennents et al if needs must. Ended up on Birra Morretti on tap last Friday, was pretty decent.

Same can be said for some of the stuff "craft beer drinkers" come out with.

Why don't you open a "mince and tatties" joint then?

Far too busy for that.

Could be as it closed a few years back.

Another fine Mince and tatties type joint replaced by wacky hipsters with chicken wings, 'slaw 'n hot sauce.

Closed last year. It was decent when over in Inverurie doing some jobs, fine stew. It's closure is nothing to do with what is replacing it though, more the Tesc and Marks and Spencers far reducing the shop sales and the tearoom facing so much competition in the centre (that was before Greggs arrived as well).

Plus, nothing wrong with chicken wings.

For someone who's very much a lager drinker and not had much luck finding anything in the craft area they like, any you would recommend as a gateway?

For someone who's very much a lager drinker and not had much luck finding anything in the craft area they like, any you would recommend as a gateway?

What did you not like?

Can't go wrong with a Sierra Nevada pale ale in my opinion.

p.s. On tap in Krakatowa, and grand with a rum chaser.

Depends. Fit is it about the ones you have tried that you dont like?

You might not like darker malts, or you might not like hops, might just nae like them. Fit do you like to drink non-alcoholically? Tea? Coffee? Fruit juice? Fit other alcoholic drinks do you like?