Brewdog

phoenix

Your tongue probably identifies you better than your fingerprint. Our configuration of taste buds allows us all to have different tastes.

We all need the same along with some different.

It's not better because you like it and somebody else does not.....it's different.

Agreed , there is a range of qualities and styles on the market but mercifully in the UK , thanks to British/European Standards , you are unlikely to get complete s h i t.

And it's definitely not s h i t just because YOU don't like it. :laughing:

Your tongue probably identifies you better than your fingerprint. Our configuration of taste buds allows us all to have different tastes.

It's not better because you like it and somebody else does not.....it's different.

Agreed , there is a range of qualities and styles on the market but mercifully in the UK , thanks to British/European Standards , you are unlikely to get complete s h i t.

Beer is for poofs anyway.

Red Wine is where the action is these days.

I'll decipher this mumbo jumbo for the layman.

What Phoen is saying is that he and thestooge have shares in this company, and they'd prefer it if I shut the f**k up with the bad publicity.

You forgot flat caps E-P-K min, these saps are cutting about like something out of a clubby book.

However, I was there late November last year, when Aberdeen was paralyzed with snow of biblical proportions,(so say Aberdeen journals), and highlight of the evening was seeing said stereotypical brewdog regular going arse over tit stepping out the taxi, cardigan no longer fit for purpose.

• 1 year later...

The wackiness and marketing gimmicks to which you refer seemed to have no effect on the actual taste.

Ergo, there was, and is, no problem if the drinking of a beer was the objective, which in my case, it was.

well if your happy to look like a gnarly teenage skater boy then fine by me.

its not the beet itself, its ok but nothing that isnt standard, its the free booze for life if you get a tat look at me ive brewed the strongest beer ever attitude

I wasn't in public when I drank my one and only Brewdog product but even if I were, would it really be possible for me to look like a teenager? At 50?

No idea what you're on about with tats and free booze for life but I have at least a 7.3% level of comprehension regarding the point that I think you were alluding to of image being associated with drinks etc. That's only for the extremely gullible though. Advertisers can't make me buy fuck all.

me neither.

you are unaware of what i alluded to / it was two ezamples of IMO their aggressive marketing which borders on the shit. now they are mini chain of pubs. poor mans all bar one.

that is not the micro brewing philosophy from which they started. fair play to them if they want to be the next ab inbev but ill stick to more subtle less in your face beers as IMO they are stule over substance

Have you tasted their stuff? I'm a pint of export man, gassy and watery the better but I would definitely have another Punk IPA again.

What was passable in your book? Fucked if I'm paying a tenner for a half pint ever though. Fuck that.

yep ive had a few, its available in 3 beer pubs in my manor

i don dislike it as such just find it overly 'trendy' and as i said the marketing is like bud - in your face and annoying, very yankified

as for me i actually like all beers, english ales, german wheat and belgian beers

Have you tasted their stuff? I'm a pint of export man, gassy and watery the better but I would definitely have another Punk IPA again.

What was passable in your book? Fucked if I'm paying a tenner for a half pint ever though. Fuck that.

By the way, you describe it as less subtle and in your face beer? Are you talking about taste, or marketing? Substance, or stule?

Have you been on it this morning?