Redundancy

mavv1903

Most of us are here to help with advice and strategies.

What type of stuff you looking at / in etc

I have registered with all the agencies and keep at them , registered with all the websites indeed , linked etc etc . Look out for positions in my field subsea but its a hard fiecth. One wee ray of hope this week though. On top of that i'm trying to get my loon work , he's 20 and got an HNC in mechanics

Depressing !!

Have any of you looked in to educating yourself in your own time. There are countless courses online you can attempt, add to your CV and claim you like self improvement etc.

Beats the usual monotonous shite. Tobviously this depends on your trade and where you want to go

There is government funding of up to £4k . The catch , you need to show you have a job lined up before they will fund any training

Times are grim met an old mate at a funeral last week , sparky laid off after 30 years

@@redstrummer

Little titbits coming through.

GE and Cameron's(one subsea) are looking to man up with contractor's around April time if my man on the ground is to be believed.

Thanks Cheesepipes . I'm getting an interview with GE this week and my cv is in with Cameron and Drillquip . Hopefully get the covies back on soon

Also need to get my loon fixed up he's 20 has a HNC / HND in mechanics and keeps himself fit . Any suggestions appreciated