#3451 ONLINE   Sooper-hanz

Sooper-hanz

1st Team Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,298 posts
  • Joined 12-November 15

Posted Yesterday, 06:42 PM

Read somewhere that just to decide that it can can go to review takes a couple of months.

Meanwhile DM and Stewarty keep digging away like they're on Auf Weidershen Pet. 

limericks etc..,

#3452 OFFLINE   Tinyweelad

Tinyweelad

Cult Hero

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,012 posts
  • Joined 01-September 07

Posted Yesterday, 07:51 PM

Read somewhere that just to decide that it can can go to review takes a couple of months.

This kinda makes sense. I guess before a judicial review can take place, there needs to be enough material evidence that it does indeed controvene some code, policy or procedure, otherwise you're just wasting tax payers money.
It may be that a pre-judicial review needs to give it the once over.... who knows. They probably think the building it on green belt is sufficient, but then again, the Council can do whatever it pleases if it so wishes.

Edited by Tinyweelad, Yesterday, 07:53 PM.

when I was a lad, a tiny wee lad, my mither said tae me. go see the dons, the wonderful dons, down at pittodrie

#3453 OFFLINE   Betty Swallicks

Betty Swallicks

Dons Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Joined 03-June 09

Posted Today, 08:50 AM

I wonder which bit of Phase 1 my DNA is paying for.

#3454 OFFLINE   Don Shula

Don Shula

Under 19

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts
  • Joined 14-January 18

Posted Today, 09:02 AM

I heard they were keeping your DNA money back to pay for Considines contract extension

#3455 OFFLINE   Betty Swallicks

Betty Swallicks

Dons Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Joined 03-June 09

Posted Today, 09:22 AM

I heard they were keeping your DNA money back to pay for Considines sprint coach.

#3456 OFFLINE   Don Shula

Don Shula

Under 19

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts
  • Joined 14-January 18

Posted Today, 09:34 AM

A squad of Jamaican coaches wouldnt make any difference

#3457 OFFLINE   Betty Swallicks

Betty Swallicks

Dons Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Joined 03-June 09

Posted Today, 09:43 AM

A squad of Jamaican coaches wouldnt make any difference

I'd have thought a local company would get the shuttle bus contract.

#3458 OFFLINE   Yorston Vasey

Yorston Vasey

The Next Big Thing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 305 posts
  • Joined 11-June 17

Posted Today, 09:50 AM

I'd have thought a local company would get the shuttle bus contract.

I hope that, if anything has to come out of this judicial review, that the club are forced to abandon the shuttle bus idea and go for a monorail. I'd bloody love a monorail.

#3459 OFFLINE   Reliablesource

Reliablesource

Fan's Favourite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,704 posts
  • Joined 21-May 17

Posted Today, 10:19 AM

Meanwhile DM and Stewarty keep digging away like they're on Auf Weidershen Pet. 

And so they should imo.

If a review is allowed (big if still), it'll look at any potential mistakes made in the process, not whether the decision is correct or not. If I understand it correctly.

In a worse case senario, a judge finds an I un-dotted or a T not crossed and says "Sorry guys, you haven't done this right. Go away and do it right".

If that is the case, everyone goes away, does what is required and carries on where they left off. Good thing being it can't be appealed on ever again (I think) as a judge has now ruled on what needed to be corrected in the process, or not as the case may be.

I've probably over simplified it but regardless, it's a fucking crazy waste of tax payers money.

#3460 ONLINE   Sooper-hanz

Sooper-hanz

1st Team Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,298 posts
  • Joined 12-November 15

Posted Today, 12:00 PM

And so they should imo.

If a review is allowed (big if still), it'll look at any potential mistakes made in the process, not whether the decision is correct or not. If I understand it correctly.

In a worse case senario, a judge finds an I un-dotted or a T not crossed and says "Sorry guys, you haven't done this right. Go away and do it right".

If that is the case, everyone goes away, does what is required and carries on where they left off. Good thing being it can't be appealed on ever again (I think) as a judge has now ruled on what needed to be corrected in the process, or not as the case may be.

I've probably over simplified it but regardless, it's a fucking crazy waste of tax payers money.

I agree. My Auf Weidershen Pet remark was deadly serious. I liken DM to Wayne and Stewarty to Dennis. 

All we need is..,

Barry- Darren Mackie

Moxy-Paul Mason

Neville-John Hewitt

Bomber-Scott McKenna

Oz- The Shaved Ape

limericks etc..,

#3461 ONLINE   V for Vendetta

V for Vendetta

1st Team Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,238 posts
  • Joined 30-June 11

Posted Today, 01:40 PM

I hope that, if anything has to come out of this judicial review, that the club are forced to abandon the shuttle bus idea and go for a monorail. I'd bloody love a monorail.

😂😂

9 user(s) are browsing this forum

2 members, 7 guests, 0 anonymous users