Celtic 2 - 1 Aberdeen

I've watched the tackle several times, but not the 20 McInnes says he has done, and whilst I agree he went steaming in he got the ball cleanly so it shouldn't have been a red. Would VAR have made a difference to the decision?

Depends how many arsecheek supporters were on the review panel and what % are celtic leaning. Scottish fitba remember.

VAR will be ridiculous in Scotland for the simple reason it will be judged by all kinds of anonymous arse cheek loving cunts in yet more ‘jobs for the boys’ type Weegie love in, pocket lining cunterciseness 

• Upvote 2

Never in a million games would a neutral ref give that as a penalty with the benefit of tv replays.

that aside, the review panel will happily uphold this red to save Refs face. Even though it is actually a good advert/argument for VAR introduction.

fantastic tackle & the fact that it is a big CH attempting to make it look like it wasn’t is just disgusting.

its exactly the kind of tackle a decent defender would be massively proud of. 
nevermind the fact he’s the type of cunt that is fueling the ridicule other sports fans have for football & the pussies/cheats in the modern game. 

Never in a million games would a neutral ref give that as a penalty with the benefit of tv replays.

that aside, the review panel will happily uphold this red to save Refs face. Even though it is actually a good advert/argument for VAR introduction.

fantastic tackle & the fact that it is a big CH attempting to make it look like it wasn’t is just disgusting.

its exactly the kind of tackle a decent defender would be massively proud of.

nevermind the fact he’s the type of cunt that is fueling the ridicule other sports fans have for football & the pussies/cheats in the modern game.

They didn’t give a penalty

Guest the shepherd

Brilliant tackle by Cosgrove. Red card will be rescinded for sure.

It was a hard but fair, brilliantly-timed tackle. The appeal panel will choose to omit that minor detail though and uphold the ref's decision.

Guest the shepherd

Not for me, looked like cosgrove shat it

Should have done a lot morw

Provocative and clueless as normal. At least you will be happy with both of your teams winning over the weekend.

It was a hard but fair, brilliantly-timed tackle. The appeal panel will choose to omit that minor detail though and uphold the ref's decision.

This I reckon. I saw a photo on Saturday after the game and it looked wild with both feet in the air. Bit different when you see it in motion, it looks like he takes the full ball in terms of making the block and the ball going out of play. Trailing leg hardly makes any contact but will bet they'll keep it as a red.

Guest the shepherd

This I reckon. I saw a photo on Saturday after the game and it looked wild with both feet in the air. Bit different when you see it in motion, it looks like he takes the full ball in terms of making the block and the ball going out of play. Trailing leg hardly makes any contact but will bet they'll keep it as a red.

Aye, that's exactly what they will do min. An appeals panel is supposed to use an objective approach when assessing an incident, punishment apportioned, and grounds for an appeal. Historically, although we get brainwashed into thinking they act independently and fairly, the panel does not, unless the appeals have been submitted by a certain two clubs formed in 1888 and 2012 respectively.

An utterly embarrassing performance on saturday, scoreline was so flattering mcinnes' pants are soaked.

Good header by Cosgrove, did well to get above Ajer. never a red card complete joke.

Logan is an absolutely shocking player. Wee fanny that belongs on Youtube doing Blogs or whatever the fuck they are called. Replacement needed for him in January.

At this point I normally say we need a big transfer window, dinna bother derek you'll just end up embarrassing yourself again.

Agree.

Red card should be overturned and Ajer should be given a yellow card for acting like a pussy.

Not going to happen as the appeal panel will say he went into the tackle using ecessive force.

No idea where the goals are going to come from with Cosgrove suspended. Might as well put Considine up front as he will at least make an effort to score.

Guest the shepherd

When will the appeal be heard?

It'll have to be fasttracked due to Christmas Day and in respect of when we are due to play next, so I would presume it will be at some point tomorrow

Guest the shepherd

Agree.

Red card should be overturned and Ajer should be given a yellow card for acting like a pussy.

Not going to happen as the appeal panel will say he went into the tackle using ecessive force.

No idea where the goals are going to come from with Cosgrove suspended. Might as well put Considine up front as he will at least make an effort to score.

Very true. Kristoffer Ajer should get hammered for bringing the game into disrepute. I don't like losing but as long it is done fairly. Whilst, we were 2-1 down at the time of the incident, it severely handicapped us getting anything from the game thanks primarily to Ajer's unprofessionalism.

Nae sure of the time of today's appeal but will be keeping a very close eye on it.....

https://www.scottishfa.co.uk/scottish-fa/football-governance/disciplinary/disciplinary-updates/