Falkirk V Aberdeen (0 - 5)

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The thing I liked about Low is after he skied a couple he kept on trying them. Turned, smiled and said geez that feck'n ball for another try. Compare and contrast to some of the wankers we've had in the shirt recently.

The only slight caution I would add was a cleverer keeper and a bigger home crowd (we all know the two venues I'm talking about) and Zola was off. That said, the run on the keeper was just a function of the attitude that Mcinnes put them out with. I'm all for a bit more of that especially for these smaller teams.

Draw preference? Anybody, to be honest. Probably better to avoid Hearts as they'll become the media darlings in the absence of their favourites - courage in adversity and all that pish. Leave Utd for the final maybes.

A superb performance that brought all the positives of the team under Mcinnes so far in to clear view IMO.

In most games this season we have dominated possession, played much better football than we have in years and played with desire, pace and conviction.

Yesterday was the first time we did it for the full 90 minutes. A very promising start to the season and McInnes definitely seems to have us in a great position to compete for 2nd and both cups this season. As always luck, injuries and many other factors will impact on how it all ends up but it's very positive at the moment.

Hope you are not turning into bluto boofon.

Drink on a Wednesday night ffs.

I'll be watching it with my loon so no drink will be taken.

I'm not turning into Bluto in that I suffer from hangovers.

Feel rough as fuck this morning but by Christ it was worth it.

Rocket. :laughing:

Don't ever say I'm from Portknockie again. :nono:

For me, the best player on the park last night was Ryan Jack. I thought he was magnificent all game. Really cool head, great control, great vision, looks for a red shirt at all times, great positioning. At last we have a manager who is playing him in his position all the time. What a player he is going to become.