Motherwell Vs Aberdeen 28Th Feb

Rogers

Logan - McKenna - Considine - Harvie

Nakwali - Shinnie

McGinn - McLean - Wright

Rooney

Might as well get the tombola out...

Here's the team for tomorrow night's called off game; Scottish football is fucking shit in the winter. I made this list up. all my own work. Feel free to share with all your work colleagues, friends,lovers etc and see if this fucking inspired team can make the funnies on tomorrow's Reporting Scotland .Just trying to imagine jackie Bird creasing up with laughter when she gets to Peter N'Glove ( my personal favourite)

Pepe Raining

Bertie Cauld Evander Sno Robbie Winters Sleigh Griffiths

Windy Miller Peter N'Glove Theo Ten Hats Jim Wett

Alan Bal (tic) Dwight Gale

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Here's the team for tomorrow night's called off game; Scottish football is fucking shit in the winter. I made this list up. all my own work. Feel free to share with all your work colleagues, friends,lovers etc and see if this fucking inspired team can make the funnies on tomorrow's Reporting Scotland .Just trying to imagine jackie Bird creasing up with laughter when she gets to Peter N'Glove ( my personal favourite)

Pepe Raining

Want to poke my eyes out having read that.

Aye it was funnier in the boys head.

This site brings out the weird cunts we have in our support. Just want to boot them down the stairs in the Y.

If I actually went these days admittedly.

Ill save myself for the big games and a CP garage party.

It was simply a bit of light hearted mirth .No need for you to kick me down a flight of stairs.

• Upvote 1

I never said you directly.

Unless of course you're labelling yourself a weird cunt?

Im not weird at all. Getting booted down a flight of stairs would be an absolute thrill though. Especially if one didn't even see the kick nor, after landing, the assailant.

A shadowy thug slips off while a bemused stunned victim can only wonder what has just occurred and why the fuck he had to land on a pie case covered in ketchup.

Pepe Raining

You're better than that hanz.

Pepe Raining

You need to get out more bud

Can i just add that the 'Jesus making the bench' gag was fucking genius from me though. Whoever -1d that is either A.CS Sheep B. A prick or C . both.

If Jesus had been a carpenter it would have been funny.

Mary could manage the whole team but that is virgin on dodgey territory

Edit. I wasn't the one that -1'd you but I will go back & do it now because I am a prick

If Jesus had been a carpenter it would have been funny.

Mary could manage the whole team but that is virgin on dodgey territory

Edit. I wasn't the one that -1'd you but I will go back & do it now because I am a prick

I'm maybe overthinking this but I reckon Jesus would have picked up enough basic carpentry skills from his Dad enabling him to construct a simple bench.

You're not a prick.

Happen he could have made a better cross than the botched up job they stuck him on as well. Dovetails etc

• Upvote 1

It's not funny you fucking twat

You are honestly, eye bleeding to read

Bebo and the site have a problem as the big hitters have left, I think I'm about to and there will be countless others

All that will be left is vacuous, banal primary 3 level SHITE

You should be fucking ashamed of yourself, I know your parents will be

It's serious

He is vermin

And not coping?

I am about to log off here and finish painting my upcoming child's room, go to bed with my pregnant wife and watch tv for a bit in my stunning fully (now) renovated 1850s house

Him?

He will still be on here verbally diahorreing

I'm winning

He has lost

Ha ha ha. Gets some burd up the duff & he thinks he's matured enough & a football forum should now only be used for serious chat only & not for solving all of his lifes problems anymore

• Downvote 1