Hibernian V Aberdeen

I'm not so sure

Hes a poor footballer

Technically then maybe your right.

Much more to football than that though, he's clearly respected by every player in the dressing room, leads from the front on the park and has the fight and spirit of any captain. He's the best leader we've had in a very long time. Going to be a touch act to follow.

• Upvote 3

Yep, Ferguson will fill one role but it's a bit sore to think how good our midfield was when we had Shinnie, McLean and Jack (although was never really sure about Jack). Ferguson can go on and be as good if not better as any of them but he's going to need help. Over to Mr McInnes to sort out the gaps.

Aye two centre mids required. Maybe some of Coutts, Djoum, McGeouch. Pittman also still gets a mention despite signing a new contract

I'm not so sure

Hes a poor footballer

Could be a premiership player in just over a weeks time. If that happens what are the chances that he will be back on loan with us for Christmas?!?

At times Shinnie reminds me of that old Italian Hun prick Reno Gatusso as in limited ability but they both run about a lot all over the park while fouling the opposition like fuck and scoring the odd goal. But strangely getting lots of praise by doing so.

Yep, Ferguson will fill one role but it's a bit sore to think how good our midfield was when we had Shinnie, McLean and Jack (although was never really sure about Jack). Ferguson can go on and be as good if not better as any of them but he's going to need help. Over to Mr McInnes to sort out the gaps.

In all seriousness. What the fk were we competing with when we had this awesome Ryan Jack controlling our midfield?

How did we do in those big games when we had him?

I may be exaggerating but I remember us being more competitive when he was missing

• Upvote 2

Could be a premiership player in just over a weeks time. If that happens what are the chances that he will be back on loan with us for Christmas?!?

At times Shinnie reminds me of that old Italian Hun prick Reno Gatusso as in limited ability but they both run about a lot all over the park while fouling the opposition like fuck and scoring the odd goal. But strangely getting lots of praise by doing so.

Ha ha. Great shout.

It's because they are effective at what they do. I think our record when Shinnie hasn't played says it all.

• Upvote 3

Well we did our bit, but not to be in the end.

I would give anything to change the outcome, but its hard to resent Killie finishing 3rd.    What an achievement for a team like that to be 3rd.

Their penalty was a bit soft - the guy did get his jersey pulled back briefly, but then some invisible force catapulted him forward, into the air.

We have regressed over the last season or two and, on the basis of this years form, it difficult to say we deserved it more.

I don't like relying on ra sellick, to get us into europe, but any port in a storm :laughing:

• Upvote 1

Remember standing outside the main stand after another drubbing, must have been in the Aitken or Alex Miller era. Sack the board, all that kind of stuff. I guess John Inglis had somewhere to be because he decided to brave the crowd and bolted out to a chorus of 'you're shite and you know you are'. In my memory he had a smile on his face although he probably didn't.

Remember standing outside the main stand after another drubbing, must have been in the Aitken or Alex Miller era. Sack the board, all that kind of stuff. I guess John Inglis had somewhere to be because he decided to brave the crowd and bolted out to a chorus of 'you're shite and you know you are'. In my memory he had a smile on his face although he probably didn't.

Sure it was Alex miller. We got hammered by dundee utd I think and all hell broke loose outside the main stand. He was sacked as most Aberdeen managers tended to be after a loss at Kilmarnock shortly after.

That was when we decided it was a good idea to play four centre half’s?

Phil McGuire, Solberg, Derek Whyte and David Lilley. Might not been that year would have to check.

Although it does remind me that I always thought Cato Guntvient was a good player.