This Weeks Hat Highlights

RAZOR

Guest milne_afc

I'll have to agree with MT that this place is defo nastier. Whether that's a bad thing is up to each individual person.

There's nothing overly personal, is there? It's all leg pulling japery of almost fictional characters. There's always a grassing function for anyone to use in cases of above the knee challenges.

Having millertime on ignore for his own good is the only way.

He's got mental illnesses and he can't handle the hat.

Despite his opinions of aberdonians being weak etc., He's the one who constantly breaks.

Obviously the pressure of his boasts about jobs, income and money in general coming back to bite him has tipped him over the edge again.

He needs to seek help.

Guest milne_afc

Having millertime on ignore for his own good is the only way.

He's got mental illnesses and he can't handle the hat.

Despite his opinions of aberdonians being weak etc., He's the one who constantly breaks.

Obviously the pressure of his boasts about jobs, income and money in general coming back to bite him has tipped him over the edge again.

He needs to seek help.

It's like some of his posts are *almost fictional*

There's nothing overly personal, is there? It's all leg pulling japery of almost fictional characters. There's always a grassing function for anyone to use in cases of above the knee challenges.

Yeah I know. Doesn't bother me but I can see how it can bother some. MT gets stick about wee Mario which I think is a bit uncalled for(ironically some of it from McDoogs)

Yeah I know. Doesn't bother me but I can see how it can bother some. MT gets stick about wee Mario which I think is a bit uncalled for(ironically some of it from McDoogs)

Why would it be ironic?

Alannis...

I don't think I've said anything that could be described as stick about 'Mario'.

I don't, unlike some, talk about people behind their backs.

That is just being a bitch, a little whiney bitch.

Why would it be ironic?

Alannis...

I don't think I've said anything that could be described as stick about 'Mario'.

I don't, unlike some, talk about people behind their backs.

That is just being a bitch, a little whiney bitch.

How can anything on here be 'behind people's backs?'

Also it's ironic because when you started posting on here you were portraying an image of a high minded guardian of morals but there you are slagging off a strangers baby son.

Yep And it's made me have a rethink

The behaviour on here is properly despicable and it's made me look inward

The way I talk to fine and dandy for example, is not on and I will be stopping that

I'm not sure I'm getting what I want from here anymore, so I'll issue a new version of me and this will be the last

I fear this site has lost what was once so good, I've tried to adapt but to he honest I am not sure I want to adapt

The behaviour on here is utterly vile, such as crass comments about our own, departed players, jokes about babies, other people's kids etc etc

Its not for me

I'm no Angel myself (and as said at the beginning is something i will address) but this is like the south park episode where Bart Simpson turned up and we all realised that Bart Simpson was old news and his brand of entertainment was old fashioned

I'll tell you though, if "current" is things like mentioned above as well as taking drugs on a seemingly daily basis and taking pictures of unsuspecting girls on their holidays before posting them online, then I want nothing to do with it

So, with that, I will make one last effort here and if it doesn't work, sadly, I'll need to consign afc chat to the past

To start with, @@fine-n-dandy , I apologise for my crap in the past

Stop telling fibs about your earnings and all is forgotten. :cheers: