Do You Get On Well With Your Siblings?

Clydeside_Sheep

Oldest of 4. Close in age. Can't say I have a lot to do with either my brother or 2 sisters. All living in Queensland, which I'm not a big fan of, so rarely visit. My brother has been good to my kids, financial wise so see him approx once every 2 years. Have a few beers with him then but wouldn't say I have much in common with any of them but would still help them out if asked and i could.

Older sister - Death by her own hands in 2013. We never got on well but still quite shite. Mostly for her kids.

6 years younger brother died in 2009. Drugs. Loved him. Lifes never been the same since.

Half brother 14 years my junior. Not arsed. Never clicked. Not spoken in years. Probably won't ever again. Hope he is sound though.

I'm lucky enough to always meet immense people who become my brothers and sisters wherever I go. Gay Venezuelans or racist Dundonians. Doesnae matter. Give me the love.

2 brothers. Both younger. Reasonably close to one, go to the odd concert together, not seen the other for over a year. Not really fussed and neither is he (I presume). Just consider this to be fairly typical nowadays. Maybe if I was on Facebook we would be in contact more often, but I doubt it. Wife’s the same with her sisters which is a bit of a shame as both are eminently fuckable