Mcinnes And Docherty Extend Contract To 2020.

One more season of luxury before we plummet back to the 2000's in the 2020-2021 season

Aye!

My concern with the short extension was a worry that they had said they wanted to leave in 2019, and have been talked into signing a short extension to ensure we get some compo for them.

Probably just me being paranoid.

Aye!

My concern with the short extension was a worry that they had said they wanted to leave in 2019, and have been talked into signing a short extension to ensure we get some compo for them.

Probably just me being paranoid.

You're being paranoid.

A rolling 3-year contract is good for everybody.

• Upvote 1

Typical north east doom and gloom there. A negative with every positive!

But it's a positive, as he will likely only be poached if we are doing really well.

By that time we ourselves could well be even more appealing to other managers also.

I don't think they'll be with us that long either in all honesty. I don't think they will turn down any other big clubs down south combining in for them again

Typical north east doom and gloom there. A negative with every positive!

Just a realist. His shelf life may well be over before then,players after a while of hearing the same pre match spiel. And tactics and motivating words etc listen less and that signals the start of teams slides.

Very few managers have bucked that trend Ferguson and Wenger two of them.

The key is the manager knowing before it happens and moving on

Just a realist. His shelf life may well be over before then,players after a while of hearing the same pre match spiel. And tactics and motivating words etc listen less and that signals the start of teams slides.

What a lot of pish :laughing:

Great news, McInnes has turned the club around and we need to repay his good work by turning up to games.

• Upvote 1

Wenger out.

£50 to charity of your choice says he doesnt see it out.

No

Thought not

Delete your account

Calm down ffs, it's too early in the morning to be blowing blood vessels all over the place.

If he doesn't see it out it will be because a "bigger" team comes in for him. Not because of his shelf life being up or whatever pish you are slavering about.

It's only until 2020, do you genuinely think "players after a while of hearing the same pre match spiel. And tactics and motivating words etc listen less" is going to be an issue? Given every player sings his praises and wants to keep playing her (bar the odd one or two). Look at Logan for example, Ryan Christie etc. You are talking out of your arse.

• Upvote 2