Women's World Cup

Heard one of the commentators go "first hat trick in a mens or womens world cup since.. "

No, stop that

Do not categorise them together like that

Why not just bring up the homeless world cup too

A proper homeless/tramp World Cup would be great. Running about hammered on strong lager, reeking of pish and no idea which way they are shooting. 

Red card count would be high.

Commentators would be Paul McGrath and Bluto.

You know what, it's not as shite as I'd fully expected but in reality most folk are watching it with the sole purpose of listing them in which one would get fucked first.

Even the 2 out of 10 munter you dismissed early doors would end up with a backdoor combination by the end of play.

I'll probably go for another look at Hope Solos asshole tonight.

I like to take the image and fully zoom in, technology has its moments.

I hope Hope cleans and polishes it properly.

She's a bit mental... been arrested for battering relatives... so you never can tell if she keeps it in tip top shape. 

A proper homeless/tramp World Cup would be great. Running about hammered on strong lager, reeking of pish and no idea which way they are shooting. 

Red card count would be high.

Commentators would be Paul McGrath and Bluto.

I’m a respectable home owner, actually

You know the guy that always sits three rows in front at Pittodrie and spends the entire game shouting “get it up the park”

They could have done with him in Nice. And listening to him.

That's brilliant advice, actually. 

Simple and effective. 

Leave the mechanics of how to get it up the park to the players. 

You know what, it's not as shite as I'd fully expected but in reality most folk are watching it with the sole purpose of listing them in which one would get fucked first.

Even the 2 out of 10 munter you dismissed early doors would end up with a backdoor combination by the end of play.

I'll probably go for another look at Hope Solos asshole tonight.

I like to take the image and fully zoom in, technology has its moments.

Some more thoughts on Hope. NSFW btw

https://www.mixedmartialarts.com/forums/OtherGround/The-truth-about-Hope-Solos-lady-parts:2546115-5

Must be the same boy that screams "OUT WIDE" when someone receives a driven pass at chest height while being tightly marked by 2 men.

When it inevitably doesn't come off the "fucking shite Aberdeen" gets rolled out.

That cycle repeats all season.

There also is no one out wide albeit our full backs and wide players are making a cracking job of doubling up to be sure we don’t get caught on the break some 50 yards behind.

Whose up today in the Blurt n Udders World Cup?

Who are the hot favourites and who's the underdogs.

Are there any controversial Castor Semenya types with 8 inch veiny clitoris's.

Canada vs Cameroon

Argies vs the Japs

Adriana Leon of West Ham & Canada likely pick of the bunch today

Screen-Shot-2019-01-08-at-11.08.14-am.pn

Just turned it on in the office during my lunch break to see if there were any tidy birds playing, to immediately see one of them swiping at fresh air a yard from an open goal.

Aaaaand back off.

EDIT:  She's not shite tough, just unlucky.

Just turned it on in the office during my lunch break to see if there were any tidy birds playing, to immediately see one of them swiping at fresh air a yard from an open goal.

Aaaaand back off.

EDIT: She's not shite tough, just unlucky.

Too be fair Darren Mackie did that on a few occasions as well and he was shite!