Leagues Atlanta United Scouts

As I find myself in South America for the moment, and hating how there is no football for a little while longer I thought I might highlight at least one of these prospects Our Dear Manager has surely never heard of. But there is someone on the board of directors who now knows these names.

So Aberdeen likely doesn't have the funds to pull an international from Colombia, Brazil, Argentina, Uruguay etc.

But Bolivia, Paraguay, Ecuador, Costa Rica, Jamaica, Haiti, etc is a different story. Go ahead and sell McKenna, Cosgrove, etc. But reinvest that freakin money so Aberdeen can get out of the qualifying stages of Europe.

So okay... Bolivia National Erwin Saavedra would be an ideal fit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeiwU7VR9lw

He's 23 and going on 24. He's basically a central/right midfielder you can also put on the right wing or as a right back. So he can fill a lot of spots. Proven international goal scorer. 

From my basic Spanish it appears his buyout is 2.5m USD or 1.9 pounds which might be the largest in Bolivia. That's considered very large in Bolivia, and it could be the highest of any prospect in the country. I suspect they would settle for less. So somewhere between 1 and 1.9 million pounds.

In terms of salary I am guessing 4 to 5k a week?? 

If Aberdeen starts selling their top talent for 4 to 10 million and chases these types in Latin American for 1 to 1.5 million they could really turn a corner. Otherwise I don't see what the Atlanta partnership accomplishes. Atlanta 2 scrubs are not going to help anything more than filling out the rotation on a team that could finish 4th to Motherwell. 

• Upvote 1