Deano

Are player sponsors still a thing? The hat could sponsor Deano.

PACKAGE DETAILS:

Company logo displayed with your players photograph online and in every RedMatchday programme
2 complimentary Main Stand season tickets or 4 places in the ASI Suite for a bronze category game of your choice*
Invitation to an exclusive Sponsor a Player Dinner for you and a guest
Signed and personalised framed AFC shirt
LED advert with logo at each game, if player is selected
Opportunity to request one player appearance per season for promotional purposes**
PRICES:
FIRST TEAM PLAYER
£2,850

YOUTH TEAM PLAYER
£1,850

*Subject to availablity and excluding themed games
** Subject to availability

Should a sponsored player go on loan to another Club during the course of the season, AFC will continue to feature both the player and the logo of their sponsor in RedMatchday programme and on the AFC website.

Price excludes VAT.

Make it happen @@BWG

Mental the amount of sucking up there is on here re Deano just cos his Da posts.

I'd imagine the vast majority have the same amount of knowledge of him as me  ie nae too much.

Regardless.....good luck loon.

It's not necessarily that. It's more to do with the fact Ollie first posted about Deano playing on the pitch at half time during a game years ago and has semi-regularly kept the board updated since that day. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It's not necessarily that. It's more to do with the fact Ollie first posted about Deano playing on the pitch at half time during a game years ago and has semi-regularly kept the board updated since that day.

Correct... pretty sure we’ve been reading about his progress on here, since he was about 11 or 12... at least! Feels like it’s been years!

Mental the amount of sucking up there is on here re Deano just cos his Da posts.

I'd imagine the vast majority have the same amount of knowledge of him as me  ie nae too much.

Regardless.....good luck loon.

Is it not simply fans being fair chuffed that a local loon is doing well.

You should stick to The New Stadium thread.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Great news re Deano. Seems highly rated. Got to say with Lewis Ferguson being only 2 years older - he's got to look at how well he has progressed this past year. From Hamilton Youth Team to AFC first team on merit. 

Would love to have a team of our own youth academy products. No fear and always given a chance. Won't happen under this manager though. Far too reliant on loan at the moment.

PACKAGE DETAILS:

Company logo displayed with your players photograph online and in every RedMatchday programme

2 complimentary Main Stand season tickets or 4 places in the ASI Suite for a bronze category game of your choice*

Invitation to an exclusive Sponsor a Player Dinner for you and a guest

Signed and personalised framed AFC shirt

LED advert with logo at each game, if player is selected

Opportunity to request one player appearance per season for promotional purposes**

PRICES:

FIRST TEAM PLAYER

£2,850

YOUTH TEAM PLAYER

£1,850

*Subject to availablity and excluding themed games

** Subject to availability

@FoundryReds

Happy for him and his family. Good stuff.

However, my assumption with young players breaking into the first team is when you get a chance in the first team, if you play well you get more chances in the first team. Thought he was great in that game at Celtic Park, a game that by the point he came on we assumed we'd need to win.

I guess Ferguson has come on quicker than anyone expected and McInnes would say something along the lines of he has the luxury of seeing everyone in training every day and that kind of thing.

I suppose he's still extremely young and involved with match day squads so maybe I'm being unfair.

Happy for him and his family. Good stuff.

However, my assumption with young players breaking into the first team is when you get a chance in the first team, if you play well you get more chances in the first team. Thought he was great in that game at Celtic Park, a game that by the point he came on we assumed we'd need to win.

I guess Ferguson has come on quicker than anyone expected and McInnes would say something along the lines of he has the luxury of seeing everyone in training every day and that kind of thing.

I suppose he's still extremely young and involved with match day squads so maybe I'm being unfair.

What pisses me off is when someone like Ross, who has been outperforming his supposedly senior counterpart McGinn, is immediately dropped just because McGinn is fit.  It must be so disheartening for youngsters.  Same goes for Bruce Anderson.  Is clearly playing better than all of our other strikers but May continually gets the nod over him.

• Upvote 1

I've not seen much of him but hopefully he kicks on this next year or so and gets more games. Would imagine with the positivity of this forum at the best of time Dean and family will soon know if he's not performing.

Better than the whole gold star for participating/winning doesn't matter mentality that has been introduced/bred into the new milenials generation

• Upvote 1

What pisses me off is when someone like Ross, who has been outperforming his supposedly senior counterpart McGinn, is immediately dropped just because McGinn is fit. It must be so disheartening for youngsters. Same goes for Bruce Anderson. Is clearly playing better than all of our other strikers but May continually gets the nod over him.

Aye but you know the root square of fuck all so don't get all excited about it.

• Downvote 5

Great that he has extended his contract but shoulda held off till mciness guaranteed him more game time.. For a young lad he makes a diffeence to the team when playing.

In on the discussions with the club, the conversations he's had with the manager over the years were you.

Utter shite you've just posted, local loon who wants to play for the club, gets offered new contract, says 'na I want guaranteed playing time.' - you really must zip up yer heid... 

• Upvote 1
  • 1 month later...

Well done lads.

What's the performance school all about and why do some participate and some don't?

I think there are 4/5 in Scotland. Some clubs now have links to their own schools so won't have the asterisk. The sfa are clearly trying to promote their schools. It's anyone's guess what's being taught at the celtic school.