QOTS

Alloa

Wankstains

Cammy Smith Utd

Morton

Celtic or, well, Celtic basically

Hertz or what I thought was an utterly shite going forward but compact ST J

Us or an intolerable Ayr (quote Kenny Maclean)

Ushited or Hertz away or intolerably going out to Ayr are a given aren't they!

Celtic QoTS on tv Saturday luchtime/Tuesday, huns vs Alloa 2nd 11 (1st 11 all being suspended from the previous Saturday) tv sunday/Wednesday.

Leaves Morton Ushtd to try to give Huns a reasonable semi at a packed neutral Ibrox.

Horribly predictable but means fuck all if we don't take care of Ayr first.

Insertalmostexactlycorrectsmiley

We'll take them. Morton in the semi.

Semi draw is as follows.... (they said they were doing it off screen after that draw)

Aberdeen/St's - Celtic

Dundee Utd - Sevco

Games to be played at a 'neutral' venue but it seems there are some burst pipes at Hampden unfortunately the week before the games & it will take 2 weeks to fix sooooo......

Just home and tucked in. What a night.

Strong, dominating first half followed by the one of the worst halves of football I've ever seen in my life.

Burns looks skilful and fairly useful but dearie me, how many chances did he miss. Lewis at fault for their goal.

Thought we had got Jack back, it appears not.

Starting to worry about Stockley. I think he could well be a flop but I really hope nae.

We really need a LB if Shinnie is going to play CM.

If The Rangers look like making the semi-final Regan will be straight on the blower to Meatloaf...

Whatever happened to that well fed gent? You never hear of him anymore, probably just as well since his musical output was turgid. I may try my hand at making meatloaf, I haven't eaten it for many years.

Couldnt possibly be ' inexplicably' ruled out for a concert. There's either a concert or there isn't.

Missed the point, I was inferring thst something would crop up to give the huns a home tie for the semis, the concert is a example of a event that can be arranged at short notice

Never hear of him anymore??

The big guy only collapsed on stage last month during I would do anything for love at a sellout Canadian (I think) concert.

Think his trousers were too tight.

Anyway, he survived and lived to fight another day.

Deadringer for love.

Only the dead inside lost souls would fail to swing yer pals granny round the dancefloor to that classic.

My finger doesn't seem to be on the pulse for all things American sub-rock. Well I hope Mr. Loaf makes a full recovery and thinks to buy looser garments.

Edit - I Googled Meat Loaf to see what happened to the obese rocker - he collapsed at a concert in Edmonton during an encore, you were quite correct. All clouds have a silver lining though, on the same Google response there are numerous recipes for a variety of quite tasty looking meatloaves.

• Upvote 2

Just home and tucked in. What a night.

Strong, dominating first half followed by the one of the worst halves of football I've ever seen in my life.

Burns looks skilful and fairly useful but dearie me, how many chances did he miss. Lewis at fault for their goal.

Thought we had got Jack back, it appears not.

Starting to worry about Stockley. I think he could well be a flop but I really hope nae.

We really need a LB if Shinnie is going to play CM.

I didn't really want to say 'albino Calvin Zola' after the game at McDiarmid on Sunday, but.... well, you get the gist.