Do You Like Fighting ?

Sooper-hanz

Dammit, my contrary nature is getting the better of me.....

So how did you know they were Celtic casuals.

It would be vaguely awesome if you were so hard that, whilst getting a shoeing, you struck up a conversation....

Dunt!!!

"So lads, tell me a bit about yourselves while we're all here"

Blooter!!!!

"Ah, casuals you say? Well that certainly explains our current encounter"

Ooft!!!

"You're trainers are Gola minker trainers though...times hard for you since your dad gave up the stealing?"

Thwack!!!

• Downvote 1

A beating for no reason other than being there, or did you goad them with a quip of some type?

They stopped and asked me what team i supported and I replied Scotland. (one of the cunts had one of those Celtic 'ski hats' on).

They let me go on my way and a couple of minutes later passed me on a bus, recognised me, and started banging the windows , 'v' signs etc. As the bus pulled away I flung an empty irn bru bottle at the window, cracking it, and pulled open my jacket to reveal my AFC shirt.

The next bus stop was a good distance away and i ran off.

Next thing I heard is the cunts sprinting behind me about 30 metres away , having got off the bus, and fuck knows how , guessing which route I had taken to walk home.

A kicking ensued. They stopped when some guy and his mate stopped their car and dragged me out.

So it was kind of my fault, yes.

They stopped and asked me what team i supported and I replied Scotland. (one of the cunts had one of those Celtic 'ski hats' on).

They let me go on my way and a couple of minutes later passed me on a bus, recognised me, and started banging the windows , 'v' signs etc. As the bus pulled away I flung an empty irn bru bottle at the window, cracking it, and pulled open my jacket to reveal my AFC shirt.

The next bus stop was a good distance away and i ran off.

Next thing I heard is the cunts sprinting behind me about 30 metres away , having got off the bus, and fuck knows how , guessing which route I had taken to walk home.

A kicking ensued. They stopped when some guy and his mate stopped their car and dragged me out.

So it was kind of my fault, yes.

I like you Hanz min but how the fuck did you not get away with a 30m head start?

You must be very slow or as fat as manboobs.

I'm more saddened that someone would admit to supporting Scotland, even if it was merely a very cunning story to avoid a hiding, which the daft cunt got anyway. 

In fact, Hans, you've had a fucking nightmare here you wee prick. 

You deserved it.

Sorry Grays, but no ones going to back up a Hibs supporter who's fled Leith to bum transsexuals in Brazil over an Aberdeen supporter................okay a few on here might :laughing:

• Upvote 1

I'm more saddened that someone would admit to supporting Scotland, even if it was merely a very cunning story to avoid a hiding, which the daft cunt got anyway.

In fact, Hans, you've had a fucking nightmare here you wee prick.

You deserved it.

With hindsight I could have done things differently.

At the time , afterwards, I spent ages trying to clean myself up so my ol’ man wouldnt find out . He’d have went storming out looking for the cunts.