Partick Thistle V Aberdeen (0 - 1)

Robson returns for this one. Robertson & Flood missing and Hayes doubtful but strongest squad of the season for McInnes to pick from. I'd stick Robson straight in and bench one of Hector or Anderson.
Wylde for Hayes if Jonny does not make it.

Langfield

Shaughnessey Anderson Reynolds Considine

Jack Robson

McGinn Pawlett Hayes

Zola

subs: Weaver, Hector, Vernon, Magennis, Wylde
others fit: Smith, Low, Murray, Clark, Masson
injured: Robertson & Flood

Prediction: Will take a draw but think they will do the business and possibly due some luck after last two weeks, 2-1 McGinn and Considine

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are either of the Partick boys who were sent off vs. United suspended for this?

The one that had 2 yellows will be free to play but depends on what Collum sent the straight red one off for. Aaron Muirhead is out though after getting sent off in Particks last Scottish Cup game in December 2012!!

Will be a lot tighter than any of the league games.

Massive game with it being a Scottish cup game & Partick will not try to play the same way they have played us the previous two times.

They will be a lot more defensive & disruptive to the game.

Play a lot more deep & try to stop us playing.

Will be a shit game but they will score at least one this time, so we will sneak it either 2-1 or 3-1 imo

Hopefully get the furniture shopping wrapped up in time to watch this.

Assuming Hayes is out, I'd go:

Langfield

Shaughnessy Anderson Considine Reynolds

Jack Robson

McGinn Pawlett Wylde

Vernon

I don't see a space for Hector in back four at the moment, and would never play him in midfield.

Up front, Vernon narrowly ahead of Magennis but I'd be happy with either. Definitely time for Zola to be benched.

Big game for Robson who will be seeking redemption after Hearts and, for me, still yet to establish himself mainly due to injuries.

Robson is due a performance.

I was thinking that as well, but he gives the impression that he just wants to be casual and coast through games. I wonder if he is another one of those well past his best, like Hughes last season. I'd like him to do well, but he needs to be more focused and determined and maintain it for a full game.