Aberdeen 4 - 1 St Mirren

Great performance and we were unlucky not to score more, from McGinn and Christie in particular.

How cool is it to be able to take off players like GMS or Stewart, and replace them with the likes of Stevie May and Niall McGinn.

The days of taking off Barren Mackie to replace him with Eeyore the Donkey are but a distant bad memory now.

We could win this cup byraway.

Do you not know we are in a crisis? Rangers, Hearts and Hibs are pulling away.

I really hope OConnor doesnt get another deal, we can surely find a better replacement.

I agree but if OConnor doesn't sign the new contract where the hell does he think he is going to get one. He should be signing it as soon as possible because he is very lucky to be getting offered one him and Reynolds were so bad Yesterday both should be on there way in the summer. I am still baffled with Reynolds getting a new contract

Affa contrast between attack and defence.

Whole back four and keeper looked shaky as fuck. All over the place at times in that first half.

Way the front six played, it looked like we could score every time we moved forward.

Was skeptical as to how McGinn would manage given his serious lack of games since leaving us.

Highly encouraged by how seamlessly he fitted back into the side and how dangerous he looked.

Hoping May can kick on in the next few games, but fear it could take a bit longer.

Brilliant to see GMS have as much confidence as he has building up that he would take a hit from such an angle.

What a fucking strike.

Christie also on fire.

No excuses will be valid for Wednesday.

Unless McKenna gets an injury, Arnason is unavailable and he is forced to play the same CH pairing. Gads.

Decent performance, showed them the difference between championship shite and top league...Christie took both goals well and GMS well, cracker.

Shite crowd again from us though and what was a decent Scottish cup game.

Home attendance was respectable enough for a game on Cooncil tv at a shite kick off time. Roughly the same as the number of season ticket holders so nae too bad

Home attendance was respectable enough for a game on Cooncil tv at a shite kick off time. Roughly the same as the number of season ticket holders so nae too bad

Also against a Championship side in freezing January. 20 quid for the privilege no less. The club were lucky to get what they did.

Also against a Championship side in freezing January. 20 quid for the privilege no less. The club were lucky to get what they did.

I was £18 for my ticket , but I get your point. Once it was going to be on tv I think the price should have been capped at 15 quid .....might have tempted a few more

Going off on a tangent.... why the fuck were all the floodlights on for the whole game ?

Shaky back four is no surprise really.

This is why several of us have been looking for signs that the club will bring in a left back and another good CM. That should help along with the first choice CB pairing returning.

Right back is a worry, would rather Logan found this form rather than us needing to bring someone in for that spot.

Careful. Bed wetter.

£15 should be the maximum price for a cup game, bar the final.

I agree. Also believe ST holders shouldnt have to pay for their tickets. Should have at least one cup home draw factored into the price at the start of the season. Really do think it would fill up gates. Whats the incentive to see Dons v St Mirren if the prices are as high as they were? No point.

Looking at it that way I suppose....Still think we should be getting more. On Tv or not, kick off times means fuck all as kick off times are over the place with early kick offs..Shouldn't matter but I suppose it does to some..Our bus left at 8.30am to get up there for 11.

The paddock was empty

Assume the kids still have fitba on a Saturday morning, which even if called off wouldn't have led to attendees cos it was on tv.