Out Of Contract

quite possibly but not identifiable from what i have skimmed through

also quite possibly we never know that hayes and his agent both got six figure sums on the transfer as part of any contract with afc

I may be wrong, was skimming through it on my phone but I think that the transfer income figure is sales minus bought.

If it is we have the £1.2m from selling Hayes minus the £400k for May and the £150k for GMS in there.

I doubt we'll see Hayes back unless he is released or loaned back to us. He's on too much money and Celtic aren't going to hand us a biscuit tin full of cash and give us the player back a year later.

Are you sure you're an Aberdeen fan?

Sensible shit is not what comes with being an Aberdeen fan.

Normality thinking from a Dons fan on social media is:

WE'RE GETTING HAYES, YEAH IT WAS ALL A PLOY BECAUSE DEEP DOWN RODGERS SUPPORTED US AS A BOY, AND HE WAS DEVELOPING HAYES FOR US, WE WILL GET HIM ON A FREE.

*happy clap clap clap*

Etc etc.

If you ask your missus nicely to stop tagging you in shit on Facebook then you'll have no reason to log in and see yon happy clapper shite at the same time manny.

Worked a treat for me ?

I may be wrong, was skimming through it on my phone but I think that the transfer income figure is sales minus bought.

If it is we have the £1.2m from selling Hayes minus the £400k for May and the £150k for GMS in there.

I doubt we'll see Hayes back unless he is released or loaned back to us. He's on too much money and Celtic aren't going to hand us a biscuit tin full of cash and give us the player back a year later.

I think May and GMS will be in this seasons results.

Might be right about where he is heading but when on form I think he was a much better player than GMS.

GMS has never really had much consistency in his game.

Technically, GMS is streets ahead of Hayes.

Hayes has so much more fight, heart and desire that I prefer him though.

Do you follow me on Twitter?

I can't ever remember seeing your name.

I'm private as well, so I'd have to accept. My name isn't my name that's on FB either ;).

I'm going to start tagging you in all manner of shit on twitter.

Might be right about where he is heading but when on form I think he was a much better player than GMS.

GMS has never really had much consistency in his game.

Oh with both on top form GMS is nowhere near Hayes in my opinion. But if we had to have one of them for 2018 going forward, I would pick GMS... purely cause he's younger and not too bad a player himself!

Not sure I agree.

I would say Hayes end product after getting to the byline was better. Scored some absolute peaches ana....

GMS is basically better for a step over every 10th game

Hayes is more or less a knock it past you then beat you with speed merchant. Decent shot on him. GMS is technically superior.

If you think Graham Dorrans and Mulumbu were playing for the same role in the norwich midfield, then it's you that I'd worry about!

I have idea or interest in where each of them played at Norwich. I am simply going by his press reports & how Dorrans was one of a couple of central mids that kept him out of the Norwich first. I guess you follow guff football more though.

But you are moving from my main point which is that some think it's ok to sign Mulumbu but not Hayes because Hayes is over the hill & has no sell on value. Yet Hayes is younger & ub to his leg break & signing for Celtic in general he was pretty much always fit where as Mubumbu has always been a bit parter for various reasons