Inferior Clubs Games In Spfl

You see the flag that our team has bled for in wars and call me a bigot and racist on that alone? I'm atheist. And anti-royalist. Where u going now with your superior knowledge, Scott?

You also talk freely about the views of ALL our fans. Where you getting this from?

I don't judge til someone gives me something to judge on. Feel free to share your views.

People don't go to war to fight over flags.

Or even from a narrow sense of nationalism.

That's such a daft hunnish mindset. Absolute my team supports arm forces day more than yours type of pish.

People fight in wars for their families, for their friends, for their communities and their way of life and not to forget for the sake of other innocent victims of war.

People coming home from the second world war particularly did not wrap themselves in flags and anthems, far from it. They came home and realised how utterly shit the ruling classes of Britain treated them and they demanded fair treatment, proper pay, workers rights, health care and so on.

They sure as fuck didn't swan about banging on about fighting or flags and being triumphalist about Britain. THAT shite is a much more recent invention.

Ps - quite happy for you to revel in Hearts success but sometimes you do come across as a dense hun

• Upvote 2

People don't go to war to fight over flags.

Or even from a narrow sense of nationalism.

That's such a daft hunnish mindset. Absolute my team supports arm forces day more than yours type of pish.

People fight in wars for their families, for their friends, for their communities and their way of life and not to forget for the sake of other innocent victims of war.

People coming home from the second world war particularly did not wrap themselves in flags and anthems, far from it. They came home and realised how utterly shit the ruling classes of Britain treated them and they demanded fair treatment, proper pay, workers rights, health care and so on.

They sure as fuck didn't swan about banging on about fighting or flags and being triumphalist about Britain. THAT shite is a much more recent invention.

Ps - quite happy for you to revel in Hearts success but sometimes you do come across as a dense hun

I actually have a very poor opinion of the reasons behind war. Particularly US foreign policy linked to the petro dollar, oil, gas, Israel, Saudi, the arms industry, drugs and central banking interests. It sure ain't, what about the poor wee kids.

And I have a very poor opinion of our leaders and their agendas. As well as their disregard for our service men and women who follow orders in good faith.

But in all that. I'm proud of my country. And my club's history, which is a unique one. I massively respect our services. But no more than say firemen or nurses.

I don't revel in any sectarianism as I don't believe in God. Any God. But I do judge on behaviours rather than the bigoted reasons you all seem to associate with the Union Jack which has been poisoned in your eyes, being claimed by Rangers.

I'm not a royalist. And I don't wave Israel flags or Dutch flags or South Africa flags or Confederate flags or anything else you might lazily guess at.

My pride is in Britain, Edinburgh and Hearts. But don't fill in blanks for me just because I'm not an SNP supporter, I don't support independence, and I voted for Brexit.

Back to football? Hopefully not offended anyone. Not my intention. I'll lay off the UJs as I'm a guest on ur board. Sorry. Now how's that league table looking?

• Upvote 1
  • Site Sponsor

Just how long can that useless cunt McCann keep his job?

14 goals against & only 2 for. He's on fire.

Disgrace that we needed a penalty to beat them really. They are total cannon fodder

Out of cup losing 3-0 at home to Ayr too.

Wonder what he has over the chairman to keep him in a job

He'll be gone by Monday.

They play Hamilton next, I think which is a must win game.

If Scumdee have any sense they'll get rid of the Hun and appoint a new manager to give him a chance to pick up points in the games coming up otherwise they'll be cut adrift at the bottom.

In any case, Fuck em

He'll be gone by Monday.

They play Hamilton next, I think which is a must win game.

If Scumdee have any sense they'll get rid of the Hun and appoint a new manager to give him a chance to pick up points in the games coming up otherwise they'll be cut adrift at the bottom.

In any case, Fuck em

With Robson linked to Raith, it wouldn't be that surprising to see him go to Dundee rather than them

Craig Thomson refereeing Aberdeen vs. Kilmarnock - Killie player initiates a foul but is then tugged 45 yards from goal = Dons player sent off.

Craig Thomson refereeing Kilmarnock vs. Celtic - Killie player straight through on goal on the edge of the box = Celtic player booked.

Absolute joke.

Absolutely nothing can explain that given the appeal was dismissed and the reasons given.

Farce league.

Yep. About 300 or so Killie fans appear to have populated the two long stands. Most 'Kiliie' fans are probably on their way to Ibrox tbf.

You can understand why they wouldn’t want to go to it though, I would fucking hate to be at a home game with the opposition having both stands behind the goals.

No point going anyway given the officials are unable to show any kind of fairness.