Conspiracy theories/Mad shit folk believe

Had a guy at my work the other day tell me that chemotherapy in the treating of cancer is a racket. He believes if cancer is caught early enough, docs should be subscribing fruit/veg to help the sick person. He was adamant a doctor in this country was forced to leave the country for exposing this. He also insisted that by law, chemotherapy is the only available treatment for cancer via the NHS. Which is easily disproven by a Google search. 

What mental shit do yous believe/have heard others believe? 

Few years back I met up with an old friend from Uni for a drink and was somewhat amused to find out that he had somewhat gone off the rails and joined a cult in London.

He was trying to convince me of a hole at the North Pole that led into the centre of the earth and this was the lair of a race of giants lizards who controlled the world.

He was proper convinced it was true albeit he had never seen this himself but the cult leader had photos to prove it.

Was actually quite scary as to how utterly convinced he was about this and how angry he was getting with me the more I laughed off his ramblings.

Needless to say not seen anything of him since ?

Perhaps the lizards got to him ?

35 minutes ago, Ramandu said:

Once found some folk on a football forum who believe the moon landings were faked, and that evil Jews run everything.

Have also meet people who genuinely believe rangers still exist.

?

1 hour ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Had a guy at my work the other day tell me that chemotherapy in the treating of cancer is a racket. He believes if cancer is caught early enough, docs should be subscribing fruit/veg to help the sick person. He was adamant a doctor in this country was forced to leave the country for exposing this. He also insisted that by law, chemotherapy is the only available treatment for cancer via the NHS. Which is easily disproven by a Google search. 

What mental shit do yous believe/have heard others believe? 

@ehboof

Boy i worked with told me some deeply retarded shit which he thoroughly believed:

Michelle Obama is a man.

That massive container ship that was blocking the Suez canal last year - its hull was full of kids on their way to peado island but the navy seals rescued them all (but its a secret)

Theres a video online of Hilary Clinton disembowelling a kid with a big knife for the hell of it and laughing. When i asked the looney why wasnt she arrested “cos the cops are peado lefties aswell” 

This cunt was a pro-trump, pro-tory, anti-vax conspiracy lunatic. 

He spent all his free time reading this shit online and was convinced we live under a leftie (but zionist) new world order who are mad peados. Made me think he had serious mental issues and was probably a peado. Scary that he wasnt alone in believing all that shit.