Aberdeen V Srenhousemuir

I didn't realised Stenny were bottom of League One, they must be absolutely awful.

This is a game we should be giving the fringe players some decent playing time plus Campbell and one or two returning from injury. Cerny should really play in this game but doubt that he will. At the same time make sure the starting line-up is strong as the SC is the best chance we have of winning a trophy.

Cerny

Logan Devlin McKenna Hoban

GMS Gleeson Shinnie McLennan

May Wilson

Ideally get a few goals up then bring Campbell and Forrester on in the second half. Give Hoban and Reynolds a half each if possible. Could be a good game for both May and Wilson to score a few Arbroath put 5 past them a month ago and they conceded 13 goals in 5 games last month (1 win, 1 draw and 3 defeats). Which no doubt means we'll scrape by them 1-0.

• Downvote 1

This is a game we should be giving the fringe players some decent playing time plus Campbell and one or two returning from injury. Cerny should really play in this game but doubt that he will. At the same time make sure the starting line-up is strong as the SC is the best chance we have of winning a trophy.

Cerny

Logan Devlin McKenna Hoban

GMS Gleeson Shinnie McLennan

May Wilson

Ideally get a few goals up then bring Campbell and Forrester on in the second half. Give Hoban and Reynolds a half each if possible. Could be a good game for both May and Wilson to score a few Arbroath put 5 past them a month ago and they conceded 13 goals in 5 games last month (1 win, 1 draw and 3 defeats). Which no doubt means we'll scrape by them 1-0.

Fuck fringe players. We’ve not beaten these cunts in 116 years. Strongest XI.

• Upvote 1

The absolute shame can never be repeated. It's not hyperbolic to say that this is probably the most important game in the history of our club.

I agree. Hope McInnes drills the importance and historical significance into every single one of them. I expect them all to sweat blood to make sure we win this.

20k+ capacity crowd a mere formality for this. We've waited a long fucking time for this game to come round.

GMS, McGinn, Hoban, Logan, Devlin and Reynolds are expected to be back. Ferguson is also back from suspension.

I believe we play in the league 3 days later so I agree we should be sure to keep players rested for the Hamilton match.

I hope to see Gleeson, Wilson and Campbell start - they changed the game against Livi. Hopefully any new players can make an impression as well. Would be a good opportunity to play Tansay and Forrester for 90 mins. 

McLennan deserves to keep his place ahead of GMS. 

Forgot about Hoban he looked one hell of a player 

We owe this lot a doing. One of the worst results in our history

And how.  Scary to think its nearly a quarter of a century ago.

I was going on a night out that evening.  Gave myself a bad cut shaving, to add to the misery.

To say I received some light ribbing about the football from my companions later on, would be a serious understatement.

F*cking roy aitken.

And how.  Scary to think its nearly a quarter of a century ago.

I was going on a night out that evening.  Gave myself a bad cut shaving, to add to the misery.

To say I received some light ribbing about the football from my companions later on, would be a serious understatement.

F*cking roy aitken.

A bad cut?!?! 

Pic of the scar or it didn't happen.