Boxing Fans

Guest SS RED

Should be a very good fight, thing that annoys me about Whyte is that he clearly has plenty to offer but tends to be quite lazy in camps and very poor with his diet and fitness, this will be a good test for him as Parker can box, I predict a stoppage in the second half of the fight for Whyte.

I can't stand chubby fighters, it really annoys me.

Apart from Roy Nelson, he's ace.

I can't stand chubby fighters, it really annoys me.

Apart from Roy Nelson, he's ace.

I get it at heavy weight but with Whyte he just doesn't look as fit as other heavy weights, don't get me wrong if I was like that I'd be taking full advantage of not having to be looking like a body builder.

Least its in the UK so Ill just go to the bar to watch it.

Country club FTW.

Will they show it? Costs them a fortune to get a PPV fight on.

I get it at heavy weight but with Whyte he just doesn't look as fit as other heavy weights, don't get me wrong if I was like that I'd be taking full advantage of not having to be looking like a body builder.

Will they show it? Costs them a fortune to get a PPV fight on.

They show most PPV fights. Watched a few AJ fights aswell as Haye vs bellew (first fight) in there.

Up two weights, but heavyweight has no limit.

Won his last fight at heavyweight but apparently, it was 4 rounds and was fighting a total nobody. Won on points.

Crazy fight to take, IMO.

Moving up a lot more than two weights. More like half a dozen. Ridiculous match up - can only imagine it'll be an exhibition bout or Williams will be paid to go easy/take a dive

Super welterweight was his best run I believe.

Yeah. He's actually been fighting at super welterweight as of last year. I was sure he had gone heavier than that. NEM is right then. Williams is taking a dive/going easy which after Lee's comments on the Mayweather v McGregor bout make it even funnier.