Sevco Thread

Hearing that Morelos has totally lost it.

Got skeetered out his bronson on 'ludes and crank, carjacked a double-decker bus full of schoolkids and drove it into the window of the Rangers shop, wearing only a rainbow fanny-pack and a MAGA hat.

Currently holed out in a hostage situation at a semi-detached in Milngavie, threatening to kill himself & three nuns unless he is brought a kilo of blue-flake cocaine and a dozen steakbakes.

Personally I was sceptical about the MAGA hat, but the source is excellent.

• Downvote 5
5 hours ago, Lencarl said:

It now seems that The Rangers will now go back to Lillie and beg them for another offer for Morelos.

How the mighty have fallen.

Lille bought a striker when the Morelos thing fell through I think (someone on here will know)

So they maybe don't fancy Morelos anymore.

The transfer market is wild really, no idea what would make Morelos worth £18m or whatever and a good young player like Turnbull just £3m.

Huge disparity.

2 hours ago, V for Vendetta said:

Lille bought a striker when the Morelos thing fell through I think (someone on here will know)

The transfer market is wild really, no idea what would make Morelos worth £18m or whatever and a good young player like Turnbull just £3m.

Huge disparity.

I think he was top scorer in the Europa League last season (or certainly one of the top scorers). I think the huns are confident a club will pay them close to what they want because he scored so many goals at that level and he's still relatively young.

2 hours ago, Just Dandy said:

Hearing that Morelos has totally lost it.

Got skeetered out his bronson on 'ludes and crank, carjacked a double-decker bus full of schoolkids and drove it into the window of the Rangers shop, wearing only a rainbow fanny-pack and a MAGA hat.

Currently holed out in a hostage situation at a semi-detached in Milngavie, threatening to kill himself & three nuns unless he is brought a kilo of blue-flake cocaine and a dozen steakbakes.

Personally I was sceptical about the MAGA hat, but the source is excellent.

Yeah, hilarious m8

2 hours ago, V for Vendetta said:

Huge disparity.

They bought Jonathan David from Ghent for 26 million 

16 minutes ago, Shinniesta said:

I think he was top scorer in the Europa League last season (or certainly one of the top scorers). I think the huns are confident a club will pay them close to what they want because he scored so many goals at that level and he's still relatively young.

Joint top goal scorer along with a boy that signed for sporting Lisbon for 800k

10 minutes ago, Shinniesta said:

Morelos scored 6 goals in the group stages against Porto, Feyenoord and Young Boys including scoring in 5 consecutive games. That was obviously going to attract attention and increase his value. 

That's the strange thing about him,  if you only seen him play domestically you'd value him nearer Cosgrove. 

2 hours ago, Shinniesta said:

6 goals I think in the league stage - that's good but they aren't exactly against champions league level clubs.

his other 8 goals in qualifying rounds were mostly against fodder.

i just can't get my head around anyone valuing him in the 15-20m bracket once they've scouted him and done some due diligence

2 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

I switched on to BBC Sportsound tonight.

For 5 minutes only.

That Kenny MacIntyre is a slavering hun bastard. Andy Halliday in the studio & asking 101 SEVCO questions. 
Fawning over Gerrard like a love struck teenager. 

MacIntyre doesn’t even try & hide it.

Hun cunt. 

Been saying that for years.

When macintrye is the host it's just a Rangers fanzine program. It's embarrassing how he conducts himself.

• Upvote 1
48 minutes ago, V for Vendetta said:

6 goals I think in the league stage - that's good but they aren't exactly against champions league level clubs.

his other 8 goals in qualifying rounds were mostly against fodder.

i just can't get my head around anyone valuing him in the 15-20m bracket once they've scouted him and done some due diligence

1 hour ago, maryhilldon said:

That's the strange thing about him,  if you only seen him play domestically you'd value him nearer Cosgrove. 

Probably. Although he's a better player than Cosgrove and clearly worth more. But when you score a decent amount of goals in the group stages of european football your value does tend to go up rightly or wrongly.

Let's face it if we got through to the knockout stages of the Europa League and Cosgrove got us there by scoring 6 goals from open play in the group stages (including scoring in 5 consecutive games) we'd all be wanting silly money to sell him too.

• Upvote 1
9 hours ago, V for Vendetta said:

Been saying that for years.

When macintrye is the host it's just a Rangers fanzine program. It's embarrassing how he conducts himself.

What a twat  Kenny MacIntyre is , I switched it off. Tuned into a sickening Hunfest 

Where has Michael Stewart  gone has he been excellent. I think freedom of speech has been revoked at the BBC . 

BBC dont like him as he tells the truth about the Huns and exploits them at every opportunity 

10 hours ago, Shinniesta said:

Morelos scored 6 goals in the group stages against Porto, Feyenoord and Young Boys including scoring in 5 consecutive games. That was obviously going to attract attention and increase his value. 

Obviously, facts are facts but 800k to someone who scored just as many in the Europa league against just as strong opposition.

30 minutes ago, ABERDEENROWIE1903 said:

What a twat  Kenny MacIntyre is , I switched it off. Tuned into a sickening Hunfest 

Where has Michael Stewart  gone has he been excellent. I think freedom of speech has been revoked at the BBC . 

BBC dont like him as he tells the truth about the Huns and exploits them at every opportunity 

Michael Stewart is still on Sportsound on a Saturday & a pundit on Sportscene.

It’s that sycophantic hun bastard Kenny MacIntyre they need to be having a word with... or better still, Poodler can run the hun cunt down with his lorry. 

6 minutes ago, Lencarl said:

The papers are now saying that Kent really, really wants to stay at The Rangers to stop Celtic's 10 in a row.

Utter rubbish, another ploy to try and up the transfer fee.

but they never seen to sell anyone?

Would Lewis Macleod be the best story they have?

5 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

Have they actually sold anyone for a decent amount since 2012? I can't really recall any. It seems like they just hype up the values to rope in a few investors but never get round to selling anyone.

The papers are now saying that Kent really, really wants to stay at The Rangers to stop Celtic's 10 in a row.

Utter rubbish, another ploy to try and up the transfer fee.

They obviously need to sell 1 of kent or Morelos.  Be funny if a semi competent side sat in like livi and put them out of europa on pens. They will be budgeting on that extra 10m - 20m. Guess a lot of Europa profits for them and everyone else would be extra gates, who knows when full stadiums will be aloud again. 

Just now, slippers said:

They obviously need to sell 1 of kent or Morelos.  Be funny if a semi competent side sat in like livi and put them out of europa on pens. They will be budgeting on that extra 10m - 20m. Guess a lot of Europa profits for them and everyone else would be extra gates, who knows when full stadiums will be aloud again. 

Even just the four qualifiers would be huge revenue for those two sides.

They'd be making between £1m and £2m from each qualifier.