English Premier League 2017/18
Posted 20 April 2018 - 10:04 PM
Posted 21 April 2018 - 01:21 AM
Japan to throw obscene amounts of cash at him to take over for the World Cup?
He left Nagoya Grampas under a cloud, so doubtful.
Posted 24 April 2018 - 11:10 AM
That a rodgers pun aye?!
Hahaha. No. Gutted I missed that one actually.
To replace your manager at Arsenal pal...
The Official AFC-Chat 'Lay Off The Roids' Club - In conjunction with Tup's Corner
- Peterheid Loon - Review never
- Sheepish Kev - Review once he has his dream of Rangers being back in the top flight of Scottish football.
- Tyrant - Review once he superglues a dildo to someone's car bonnet.
- Tup - Once he apologises to Brian from Bergen for his reaction to him offering genuine advice ahead of his big date.
Folk Dayts is intolerant of
- Polish accordionists
- Pro Independence folk
- Folk trying to make other folk aware of cancer
- Those God damn Arabs
- Joggers who don't wear jeans
Posted 04 June 2018 - 11:38 PM
Yaya Toure coming out with some outrageous statements... accusing Guardiola of systematic racism against African players and harbouring a personal grudge against him, based upon a jealousy of his status at the club.
Posted 05 June 2018 - 05:42 PM
Posted 29 June 2018 - 08:03 AM
Newcastle United and Scotland winger Matt Ritchie is a £15m target for English Championship clubs Middlesbrough and Stoke City.
15M for Matt Richie....fucking hell, absolute madness that he's worth anything near that amount. Stuart Armstrong is twice the player he is, and he's just been sold for half that.
0 user(s) are browsing this forum
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users