The Ryan Fraser Clause

Guest milne_afc

Leo Sayer - what a fud. Reminds me of yon cunt who did that green duck - cuddles the monkey... What's his name tell me someone

Rod Hull

Guest the shepherd

Nah he was Spit the Dog

Bob Carolgees was yer man with Spit the Dog. He was a mainstay on Surprise, Surprise with Priscilla White and on Hold Tight if my memory is working correctly.

I don't think players will go 'oh wow, what an amazing training facility, I gotta sign for this club' but has 'you want to see our training facility? Well, we don't actually have one but I can show you some grass at Seaton Park' ever put someone off?

Not if we're paying £500 a week more than their next best offer.

That's the bastard son - a right bitter bastard he is; always droning on about how entertainment has been shite since the 80s,and that folk 'don't know what talent is' - you're a washed up cunt Keith son; off you pop.

Arsehole. Leo Sayer is the same. Dullard bitter cunt.

And aye - as milno has said; Rod Hull off the roof. Dead. It all links.

Rod Hull takes dive off the roof adjusting his TV aerial to watch Man U in Europe.

Leads to the best football trivia ever..

In what year did Hull get the drop as a result of Man U playing in Europe

• Upvote 2

Aberdeen are lucky he signed extended deals with Bournemouth -  if he had gone in freedom of contract after his initial 3 year deal  - would have been no sell on clause - so got to thank him for that  - remember everyone thinking at time in 2013 he was ungrateful wee shyte  

• Downvote 1

At the start of this thread people seemed unsure of the % sell on we would collect. The Daily Record on 04/04/19 did an article "The great scottish sell ons and the key to the transfer trick".

It says that when we sold him it was for £400k + 20% of any future deal. With the opening bids expected in the region of £20m that would equate to £4m. Hope our tight arsed chairman lets us get some decent replacements for the players are going to loose soon!

At the start of this thread people seemed unsure of the % sell on we would collect. The Daily Record on 04/04/19 did an article "The great scottish sell ons and the key to the transfer trick".

It says that when we sold him it was for £400k + 20% of any future deal. With the opening bids expected in the region of £20m that would equate to £4m. Hope our tight arsed chairman lets us get some decent replacements for the players are going to loose soon!

Daily Record lol