Latest Purchase Thread

Big Man

6 minutes ago, dervish said:

Milne you're always going for the jucular chillout min have some white wine on them cornflakes. Helps me chill oot.

Used book (love a used book got some on artic data which were expensive as shit, for used books like, I like the pictures...) on poetry 'WORKSOF CHARLES OF CHALES STUART CALVERLEY' £8 trying to understand Ode to Tobacco just words to me so far but it's on a blue plaque so it's me that needs the work. I get bits but dinna smoke maybe I'll need to start.

Absolutely fucking bonkers.

3 hours ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Bought a new Gabicci Vintage argyle top (1/2 price) fae Apache Menswear.

A great company to deal with and have done so since the days of the fictitious Blob. 

Had one around 83, went a treat with my Farah slacks and Balmain roll neck. Heavy belcher set it off a treat. I then noticed the G logo was very similar to the G from the Gossard label on my birds bra. Haven't bought or worn Gabicci ever since. Tranny turnout. 

2 minutes ago, DeltaRay1903 said:

Had one around 83, went a treat with my Farah slacks and Balmain roll neck. Heavy belcher set it off a treat. I then noticed the G logo was very similar to the G from the Gossard label on my birds bra. Haven't bought or worn Gabicci ever since. Tranny turnout. 

😄😄. Shame your bird never wore bras made by Curvy Kate instead then you may have a different opinion of Gabicci min.

I was going to be purchasing a new retro/refurbished 1950s wooden mantel clock online (after 45 minutes of looking for one I liked) as oor current one stopped working earlier on iday.

Prior to going to the retailer's checkout, the current clock started working again. Bonus.👍

Therefore, the purchase of the new clock was mo longer necessary.

1 hour ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

A new washing machine from Currys.

The soon-to-be old one is fucked and is honking oot the hoose, although it gets its insides cleaned every month. Opened the door to the drum this morning and was hit with a waft similar to that of a decomposing dead haddock.

Out with the old....

What you putting in the machine if it stinks like a decomposing haddock - your no meant to clean fish/meat in a washing machine

17 minutes ago, sigh said:

What you putting in the machine if it stinks like a decomposing haddock - your no meant to clean fish/meat in a washing machine

Clothes/trainers, laundry detergent, fabric softeners and scent pellets min.

It is rabid inoo.

Like MHD says, it resembles the whiff of stagnant water (a bit like the odour emitted by the River Ugie at Mintlaw) as the water is no longer draining properly it seems.

It's been drained via the waste pipe at the bottom right of the machine frequently and taken apart and cleaned regularly, but it'll soon be going to the Westshore dump. It's had its day I'm afraid. 

It's a good idea to run the machine with no clothes in once in a while, a wee quarter dose o' liquid; really get the hot soapy lava swirling about the pipes there 👍 

Add laundry sanitizer to your washes also - off the page 

17 minutes ago, Dad said:

It's a good idea to run the machine with no clothes in once in a while, a wee quarter dose o' liquid; really get the hot soapy lava swirling about the pipes there 👍 

Add laundry sanitizer to your washes also - off the page 

Tried that again this morning, Dad min, but it wasn't to be. 

Put the cleaner in the dispenser and switched the washing machine on at a 90 degrees cycle but, alas, c'est la vie.

10 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

Put it on a cycle with half a cup of bicarbonate of soda chucked in the machine. Then a wee shot of vinegar in with the detergent. Bobs your uncle. 

Aye - this ^ 

A top cunt with all the shitty sheet stuff RF, you really are 👍

• Haha 6

We should put methods of cleaning to the ultimate in proving effective shite-shifting:

The Brian Test 👃💩

Penetrating the outer crust, means a Cleaning System - no single cleaner will budge it 💪

RF son - over to you 🧼

2 minutes ago, Dad said:

We should put methods of cleaning to the ultimate in proving effective shite-shifting:

The Brian Test 👃💩

Penetrating the outer crust, means a Cleaning System - no single cleaner will budge it 💪

RF son - over to you 🧼

Chuck the stinky cunt in the sea.