Sevco Thread

47 minutes ago, Fridge said:

If that is true the SFA need to take action, fuck me it’s a game of football.

Just fire out a massive press release that if there are any threats again you’re going back to division 2, you’ve had your warning

The fact that they still have the red top on their black socks to signify “knee deep in fenian blood” is all you need to know about the cunts. 

1 hour ago, sheepcrooky said:

The fact that they still have the red top on their black socks to signify “knee deep in fenian blood” is all you need to know about the cunts. 

Hmmmm yes they're a bunch of bigoted cunts but I'm sure the black and red socks is a nod to them being from Govan.

Govan was originally a burgh by itself, not part of Glasgow (it was incorporated into Glasgow in 1912) and the Govan colours on the burgh flag were black and red

1 hour ago, Ten Caat said:

Hmmmm yes they're a bunch of bigoted cunts but I'm sure the black and red socks is a nod to them being from Govan.

Govan was originally a burgh by itself, not part of Glasgow (it was incorporated into Glasgow in 1912) and the Govan colours on the burgh flag were black and red

I was in Govan a few weeks back. They've spent a fortune doing up the old centre, but unfortunately it's still filled with hags with 3 teeth, folk that are 30 but look 50, and grown men wearing track suits. 

People make Glasgow! 

• Site Sponsor

I drove down to the Weeg this afternoon and saw a Central Coaches bus en route.

Wasnt until we were close behind that I realised that it was carrying the “Granite City (the) Rangers” supporters. 

Utter scum.

Long journey back for the supporters of the new club after a 2-0 doing at home.

Satisfying. 

• Upvote 1
11 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

Thanks, that is a genuine thanks as I never knew that. 

Will still hate them with a passion, but like it to be factual hate. 

11 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

Black and red might be the Govan covers and a plausible cover for the definite connotation that the fans applies to the socks with the red part being at the knees of course which the club is happy to perpetuate to capatilise on their religious bigotry

• Upvote 1
14 hours ago, Dom Sullivan said:

I drove down to the Weeg this afternoon and saw a Central Coaches bus en route.

Wasnt until we were close behind that I realised that it was carrying the “Granite City (the) Rangers” supporters. 

Utter scum.

Long journey back for the supporters of the new club after a 2-0 doing at home.

Satisfying. 

Hope you weren’t coming back up the road about quarter past nine.  You’d have been stuck behind the cunts again.

• Site Sponsor
1 hour ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

Hope you weren’t coming back up the road about quarter past nine.  You’d have been stuck behind the cunts again.

Aye, that would have made my night. 

Apparently, this weekend is Orange March weekend so I’m heading up the road now. 

Couldn't tolerate seeing these arseholes doing their Ministry of Funny Walks routine. 

Besides, I’d probably get myself lifted. 

17 hours ago, G31DON said:

I was in Govan a few weeks back. They've spent a fortune doing up the old centre, but unfortunately it's still filled with hags with 3 teeth, folk that are 30 but look 50, and grown men wearing track suits. 

People make Glasgow! 

They are filth but the resident weegie Dandies glory hunters on here get upset if you mention it. 

Some even claim not to know the words to our songs slagging weeg and weegies.

;)

Anyhoo, a good night results wise last night. 

7 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Ad nauseum

I am always perplexed by this MT

I am from Aberdeen, support my local team, have nothing against Glaswegians, hate the bigoted sectarian scum that follow Celtic and Rangers 

I am not sure what your problem with this is and you can fuck off if you think I am going to stop getting torn into them at any opportunity - block me if you wish

• Upvote 4
7 minutes ago, Fridge said:

I am always perplexed by this MT

I am from Aberdeen, support my local team, have nothing against Glaswegians, hate the bigoted sectarian scum that follow Celtic and Rangers 

I am not sure what your problem with this is and you can fuck off if you think I am going to stop getting torn into them at any opportunity - block me if you wish

It's the constant, monotonous merry go round of dirge thats regurgitated on here

This last page, it ALL must have been said countless times

Yawn