Pet Hates

StandFree1982

Cricket is a game for absolute wankers.

Remember as a kid all the kids that usually played fitba got a hold of a cricket bat and ball and a couple sets of stumps... so we all had a game of cricket. 

I remember thinking "This cricket lark is fucking shite. We should be playing fitba."

That kid was right. 

Very fucking astute young man. 

• Downvote 1

In a similar vein folk who think Kurt Cobain was the premier Grunge Vocalist.

Absolutely ridiculous.

Its not even up for debate, Layne Staley.

In football terms it would be Barcelona V Stonehaven Girls (plus 1 boy)

A mention of Nirvana and the opportunity to post this classic again

Please never forget this actually happened, Hatters

Take That cover Nirvana, Live at Earls Court 95. Barlow in tight leathers, rockin out man

https://youtu.be/Sc2m4w9h0cw

• Upvote 1

A mention of Nirvana and the opportunity to post this classic again

Please never forget this actually happened, Hatters

Take That cover Nirvana, Live at Earls Court 95. Barlow in tight leathers, rockin out man

What the actual fuck!!!!!!!!!!! :hysterical: 

Changing the subject, BBC banging on about Netball world cup finals, who gives a shit about netball?  What next the tiddlywinks world cup?

What the actual fuck!!!!!!!!!!! :hysterical:

Changing the subject, BBC banging on about Netball world cup finals, who gives a shit about netball? What next the tiddlywinks world cup?

I didn't know birds still played it beyond school age! Panda will along to tell us it's massively popular in Slovenia or something.

• Upvote 1

On the main BBC football site, about half the content is about lassies football.

Best is a video of some lassie who has signed for another club and shows her 'best 5 goals'.... Fark me 4 are defensive howlers that left her clean through on goal. I would wager May could have finished all five chances.... Actually let me think that one through again

The insistence on promoting women's football as equal is tiresome.

They want equality. Transgender men will end up taking over their game then they'll be back to square one

They are pushing for equality yet only yesterday one of them moaned that the goals should be smaller than men's.