Afc Chat Awards 2018

RAZOR

He came back as fridge

And here was me thinking fridge was MT. I have to say this years awards are in danger of ending rather unpleasantly. It would be ironic in the extreme if Tup wins the best newcomer under the guise of fridge, but I wouldn't put it past the wee fellow and I have to say I grudgingly admire the Tupmeister's sleekit ways if this proves to be the case.

And here was me thinking fridge was MT. I have to say this years awards are in danger of ending rather unpleasantly. It would be ironic in the extreme if Tup wins the best newcomer under the guise of fridge, but I wouldn't put it past the wee fellow and I have to say I grudgingly admire the Tupmeister's sleekit ways if this proves to be the case.

I can assure you despite having to watch Nicky

Maynard I still have a full head of hair, not quite Boofon standard admittedly.

Seriously though other than comedy value i.e The Village Seagull (did anyone ever own up to that) why the fuck would you post under a different name.

If you’re going to troll at least go for another fans forum.

I can assure you despite having to watch Nicky

Maynard I still have a full head of hair, not quite Boofon standard admittedly.

Seriously though other than comedy value i.e The Village Seagull (did anyone ever own up to that) why the fuck would you post under a different name.

If you’re going to troll at least go for another fans forum.

:)

Fair doos Fridge mate, but you must have been lurking for a fair old while to have such a splendid mastery of our wicked ways.

What's your opinion on Tup fridge?

Would imagine the same as everyone else, utterly off his heid but was a character. It’s what makes this forum brilliant, mixture of sound folk wanting to speak about football, complete sexual deviants, folk completely speaking pish whom I hope are inebriated or on narcotics otherwise should seek serious mental help. Some snowflakes and potential serial Killers. Everyone else just wanting a laugh, quick to get torn in but also mainly thick skinned enough to take abuse back. Terrific as Dad would say.

At a glance it looks like I've no even warranted a mention after entertaining you farmers all year. Is this site a Russian bot? I should have romped home in best newcomer at least. That cunt Grays gets a mention when the funniest he's been all year is suggesting he's had consensual sex.

New award - funniest, hardest, best looking, trendiest fuckin non-Grampian new comer. Voting now open losers......

• Upvote 1

At a glance it looks like I've no even warranted a mention after entertaining you farmers all year. Is this site a Russian bot? I should have romped home in best newcomer at least. That cunt Grays gets a mention when the funniest he's been all year is suggesting he's had consensual sex.

New award - funniest, hardest, best looking, trendiest fuckin non-Grampian new comer. Voting now open losers......

A hearts fan, on a Dons board, whinging that no one gives a fuck about him.