Bundesliga Thread

• 2 weeks later...

Cologne fans are fucking nuts and hated by everyone, especially in the Rhineland. Would love to go to a Fortuna v Koln game, they always seem to be in different divisions though. Pure hatred!

Went to our pre season game against gladbach the season they got promoted, they hammered us. There were more police and British soldiers in our section than Aberdeen fans!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

why`s that ? Tord me old china !

It was my stagger and we went to Munich for the weekend. Both Munich sides were away so decided to take in this game as it was close by.

Absolutely fantastic stadium - exactly what AFC should aspire to. Phenomenal.

I was surprised the football standard wasnt as high as I expected. Closer to Scottish prem than i expected - we shouldnt shit on our game so much.

If Dons/United/Caley came up against either of these in the europa league qualifiers they would have a chance certainly.

• 3 weeks later...

Dortmund news conference at 1230, seemingly Klopp is leaving, with Tuchel from Mainz 05 replacing him.

If true, be interesting to see where he goes, surely to successful to end up at a Newcastle type club in the EPL.

Nae really sure where's open for him. Always liked the way he came across in interviews... Straight swap for Del Boy?

• Upvote 1
  • 3 months later...

Anyone know things about German fitba?

I have a stagger in Munich in September and there is a game in Nurenburg (against Arminia Bielfeld) which is 1 hour away from Munich.

Is it a decent stadium to access?

Beer served within the stadium?

Decent fans?

Ticket prices?

Corporate ticket prices?

I was at a stagger in April and ended up at a regional division game between Aachen and Monchengladbach II (reserves). It was the equivalent of 4th division. Probably about 15k folk there, and it was bouncing. Can't comment on point 1 (looks a great stadium from the internetz) but beer is always served in the stadium (been to Bayern Munich, Union Berlin, Hertha Berlin and Aachen), and the atmosphere has always been excellent.

Ticket prices can be varied, they have cheap ones, but not always easy to get. I'd assume somewhere around €20 would be about the standard.

When we ended up in Aachen, I had looked at Dortmund corporate. It was nae cheap. Not sure what the equivalent would be at a Bundesliga 2 team. Best approach would be to e-mail the club, I've always found clubs on the continent to be pretty good at responding to queries on tickets etc.

Trains are also pretty cheap and reliable for getting across.

I assume you are heading back before Sunday and that is why the 1860 Munich game is not being considered?

I know a lad from Bucksburn (now lives in Blackburn) whom is a bit older than me, and I feel you may know also. He invited me on the stagger (Oktoberfest, hopefully a few tidy treacles walking about naked serving beer to ogle) and I got added to a FB messaging type group thing, social media capers... I agreed to the stagger. Then looked at who was going and though hmmm 2+2=4, but may actually be 5. I think it's 4.

He's left the group chat thing now yesterday however, so you may be right and he may not actually be going... may not even be related to you at all.

Anyways, fan yer hame and you're going to a Dons game - gies a shout, round up the troops and we'll head doon to the Moorings Bar.

Why not just PM him and ask if his brothers name is <insert name from facebook chat>.

Kids :rolleyes:

The conversation had gone so far, it was too late to PM.

The is he isn't he game is better to play.

I'm sure Cheeser neither cares or is bothered, neither am I, but as I say, the convo had gone too far for us to turn back and ignored it had been spoken about.

Ca wait for Turks min, hope you're still allowed out to play. x

Ha.

OH aye, I'm always allowed out to play! Might have to take my old man though #spoilsport

Here hurry up and respond to that PM Bobo.

Will source a bar when over, but I reckon Parkhead Bar and wind them up (Liverpool Man U the same time roughly so all bars will have that on nae doot).

Bring the whole family for the occasion - go full hog, your wife can yap to my missus, they spik on Instagram or some such shite that I don't have a fucking clue about that the wife mentions. Ah fuck knows, nae down with what she says, she's younger than me.

Wb x

a/s/l?

Here hurry up and respond to that PM Bobo.

Will source a bar when over, but I reckon Parkhead Bar and wind them up (Liverpool Man U the same time roughly so all bars will have that on nae doot).

Bring the whole family for the occasion - go full hog, your wife can yap to my missus, they spik on Instagram or some such shite that I don't have a fucking clue about that the wife mentions. Ah fuck knows, nae down with what she says, she's younger than me.

Wb x

:sherlock: