Especially given the user name. Willie Miller raping your Mum up the arse whilst shitting on your face.

Would probably go down in my estimations if he did that.

I was somewhat confused as to the sequence of events.  Will he be simultaneously violating my mother whilst giving my face a Cleveland steamer, or would the facial deification occur after the anal penetration?  And if so does he expect that I'll just be lying there waiting for it or is he insinuating that he would first overcome both me and my old dear in a physical altercation before beginning the proceedings?

If he actually is Willie Miller, I'd consider allowing him to act out this fantasy without protest.

• Upvote 1

I was somewhat confused as to the sequence of events.  Will he be simultaneously be violating my mother whilst giving my face a Cleveland steamer, or would the facial deification occur after the anal penetration?  And if so does he expect that I'll just be lying there waiting for it or is he insinuating that he would first overcome both me and my old dear in a physical altercation before beginning the proceedings?

If he actually is Willie Miller, I'd consider allowing him to act out this fantasy without protest.

:laughing:

I was somewhat confused as to the sequence of events.  Will he be simultaneously violating my mother whilst giving my face a Cleveland steamer, or would the facial deification occur after the anal penetration?  And if so does he expect that I'll just be lying there waiting for it or is he insinuating that he would first overcome both me and my old dear in a physical altercation before beginning the proceedings?

Although deification is a very different thing to defecation which I assume you meant, I'll allow it.

Maybe 4-5 on that list we cared about losing. The point wasn't to knock you guys it was just to say you've had a large turnover on players you've relied on and who have done well at Aberdeen for the most part.

And you haven't replaced many of them with similar quality. Nor have you made a lot of money from that list moving on.

We haven't had the same issue because we've been shit. So not difficult to improve on Sowah or Amankwaa.

Because of the huge rebuild at BOTH Edinburgh clubs, who would be your main rivals in the transfer market, you might find we're all in for similar players. We lost out to yous on McGinn, Bryson, Main but on the whole I think Aberdeen will lose out to Edinburgh clubs more than the other way round. All things being equal, due to our city and central belt pull. It's not a dig.

I was only pointing out. Huge turnover. Key players. Limited revenue in from sales. Major rivals rebuilding on large scale.

Shouldn't have needed explaining - there was nothing wrong with your first post.

I agree 100% - we've lost more good players in a few seasons than most teams in this league have in 5-10.

Jack

McLean

Shinnie

In the last 3 summers. All been in an out of the Scotland squad while with us and all central midfielders.

Scott Severin and Barry Nicolson I think were our last 2 midfielders to threaten a Scotland squad.

Rooney was our best goalscorer in 20 years.

You also mention Stockley, which is interesting - we all thought he was poor to average at best - but maybe most other teams in the league would take him

• Downvote 2