Just got round to watching the highlights. Both penalty decisions were complete jokes but not unexpected when you play there refs normally can't wait to give them pens at Ibrox.

Defoe escaping any punishment for clearly striking Lewis in the face and Considine getting a second yellow for brushing the cheating Croatian cunts hair sums up just what you're up against with referees when playing at that ground.

Gerrard screaming at the ref down the tunnel pretty much worked. I have said it a million times before, as a club we are soft as shite when it comes to authority. The manager and the players should be having a go at the ref at any given opportunity and yes there will be bookings, but its the only way to put fear into them. The huns and tims have done it for decades and it always works to their advantage. How many times have we seen the referees shit it when the going gets tough in Glasgow, because there is pressure form the fans, manager and players ! We need to be doing the same. 

Kilmarnock fans were accusing us of similar last week so maybe we do.

I don't get it though. If you were refereeing a game, thinking you're doing a pretty good job and Steve Gerrard starting screaming at you, wouldn't you be like 'who the fuck does this guy think he is?' not 'shit, better give a few more decisions so I don't get shouted at again'

Mind you, if Scottish referees are literally phoning him up to apologise for decisions, maybe they do think very highly of him or something.

• Upvote 1

this is why im getting too the stage of whats the point of going too games, as since theyve got themselves into the top flight the levels of injustice of decisions is embaressing.

imagine if that was cosgrove doing that too mcgregor,

to, too, two