Aberdeen V St Johnstone (4 - 0)

Feels like im 21 again,

Thats the problem when you start caring again, games like this hurt twice as much if we fuck up.

Been the longest week ever and canna wait to get torn into a few pints tonight.

I'm holding back the hope. the last four semi finals have been disasters and we've seen far too many false dawns.

As long as im 70% fit and on this fucking bus at 8.20am Saturday I'll be a happy fucker.

My voice will be out of action so you'll need to do twice the chanting when inside Tynecastle.

Gutted this happened. So so gutted but pharmacy this avo and get whatever they can provide.

Come on God... I'm nae a believer but fucking heal me before Saturday you pleb.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking forward to the game but nerves are kicking in too, natural due to the disappointments of previous Semi Finals and the manner of them (collapsing against Dundee United & Celtic in League Cup, underestimating QOTS & a timid showing against a shite Hibs in the Scottish Cup). The team looks like a different animal now but still worry, hopefully we'll use previous let-downs to spur us on to victory.

As long as im 70% fit and on this fucking bus at 8.20am Saturday I'll be a happy fucker.

My voice will be out of action so you'll need to do twice the chanting when inside Tynecastle.

Gutted this happened. So so gutted but pharmacy this avo and get whatever they can provide.

Come on God... I'm nae a believer but fucking heal me before Saturday you pleb.

:gay:

Since a mod deleted my thread. Fairly it must be said. Never knew this one was on the go.

In or out? In

Getting there? Razor's Bus

Pre match? Razor's bus then god knows. Jigot's hoose perhaps?

Post Match? Murdo's Bar for a crack at Chelsea. Failing that it's the MILF with the toorie.

Prediction? 3-1 Dandies after going 1-0 down due to a goalkeeping error.

I'd imagine Hertz will have a big pay at the gate support.

If Caley play St Johnstone in the final they could have it at the Harmsworth park.

I didn't realise PATG was an option for the game, that makes more sense.

I'm sure Hertz will shift a few more tickets after their recent run in form - 7 points out of 9!

I don't think there is any PATG available for Sunday's semi-final.

Read somewhere that Hearts fans only have up until 5pm tomorrow to buy tickets for the game.