Ryan Edmondson

28 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

That's much better than originally thought.

He can still make a fair contribution if he's back in 2-3 weeks.

Maybe be available after the next shitty international break?
If so, we could see Bruce Anderson loaned out just before the end of the transfer window.

Watkins, Edmondson & Main is plenty with Cosgrove available in a couple of months too. 

8 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Maybe be available after the next shitty international break?
If so, we could see Bruce Anderson loaned out just before the end of the transfer window.

Watkins, Edmondson & Main is plenty with Cosgrove available in a couple of months too. 

Ross County will inevitably sell Ross Stewart, so will need a replacement. 

A loan deal for Anderson as his replacement would be ideal for all parties.

8 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

Torn cartilage is it not? Be very surprised to see him back before December

Seen on social media that someone has shared a photo of Cosgrove wearing his football boots and proclaiming it's good to be back. I'd say late October, for him.

1 hour ago, King Street Loon said:

Ross County will inevitably sell Ross Stewart, so will need a replacement. 

A loan deal for Anderson as his replacement would be ideal for all parties.

Seen on social media that someone has shared a photo of Cosgrove wearing his football boots and proclaiming it's good to be back. I'd say late October, for him.

Not really like for like though. 
Not sure he’s Premier League level to be honest.

• Downvote 2
13 minutes ago, Geoff_Tipps said:

Edmondson back playing in 2-3 weeks.

Cosgrove back playing in 4-5 weeks. 

That's the word from Del.

Excited to see what Edmondson can do. His 25 mins against the Huns 1) we were shite and 2) playing with ten men for 10 minutes.

He looked like he had something about him

3 hours ago, V for Vendetta said:

Cosgrove and Edmondsom both back makes Main surplus to requirements imo.

Punt him back to Motherwell or somewhere.

Don't see it happening. Fully expect Cosgrove to be sold in January by which time Main only has 6 months left on his contract. And both Watkins and Edmondson's loan contracts finish in January as it stands. We will definitely try to extend at least one of them....but if they both do well before then, their clubs might well want them back to put into their own squads for the rest of the season. And of course, they might attract interest from other clubs wanting to sign them permanently.

I'm sure Anderson will have been sent out on loan for the season by the time the window shuts in early October. So Main will be required as cover. He's bound to be one of our lower earners anyway and he's nowhere near as bad as some here would have you think. 

7 minutes ago, pocrawred said:

Edmondson getting a good shout from Leeds fans, saying he will score hat tricks for fun!  Hope so...

https://mobile.twitter.com/Ryan_edmondson9/status/1304693726627987456

Cos the believe he is so fantastic or cos they are being condescending cunts & are ridiculing our league?

pretty sure I know the answer to this & as such will not bother clicking on the link.

hatricks for fun ffs. Arrogant cunts. 

8 minutes ago, pocrawred said:

We know how folk Europe wide think of Scottish football, but I hope he does score hat tricks for fun. Goals make points. 

I actually did click on the link & discovered your complete embellishment of what was actually said & as such I apologise for my assumptions on their fans.

you twisted one guy saying ‘I hope you score hatricks for fun’ into him saying he will score hatricks for fun.

I only read about a dozen comments/well wishes & that was only mention I saw relevant to your comments.

maybe you are speaking of another & delved deeper into the comments or maybe you are trying to make a career as a modern day journalist, an occupation that has become a complete disgrace 

Now there is a reply that suits someone that has just been found to have been guilty of what I noticed.

you could have just humbly admitted what you did, possibly even just passed it off as a mistake but no you lower yourself further by choosing to target the one that points out your gutter press type miss reporting of the facts

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Tord31 said:

@Millertime was valuing Edmondson a week or two back at £500k-£600k. I'm still not convinced. I think we'll manage to get him for free if we want him.

Good contribution last night with the assist and snap shot which could have earned a pen. 

I’m not so convinced. He signed a new contract just before coming on loan here.

Leeds wouldn’t have given him a contract extension if they were looking to offload him for free

16 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

I’m not so convinced. He signed a new contract just before coming on loan here.

Leeds wouldn’t have given him a contract extension if they were looking to offload him for free

Not sure what happened with the mooted deal but he never signed that. He's got 7 months of a deal at Leeds. If they look like staying up I can't see them being interested 

2 hours ago, Tord31 said:

@Millertime was valuing Edmondson a week or two back at £500k-£600k. I'm still not convinced. I think we'll manage to get him for free if we want him.

Good contribution last night with the assist and snap shot which could have earned a pen. 

Aye, offers more than Scott Shite. Good sub it has to be said. Hopefully fit enough to start after the break. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Does anyone else balk at bringing in players like him on loan, to help the likes of his club getting him some proper playing time for him, at the expense of young Scots going out on loan to lower leagues?

Just saying, there's a "food chain" at work here and it's not for our benefit.