Scotlands Useless Referees

• 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...

McInnes shiteness aside.

Were we the victims of just one bad call from one shite ref, or was it a good call? Most will agree the call was wrong.

Was it a mistake or deliberate call though? Victims on ref bias ( previous undeniable hatred from said ref) or was he told to go out & try & shut Steve Clarke up with a very soft red to 'even out' his red from last week?

McInnes shiteness aside.

Were we the victims of just one bad call from one shite ref, or was it a good call? Most will agree the call was wrong.

Was it a mistake or deliberate call though? Victims on ref bias ( previous undeniable hatred from said ref) or was he told to go out & try & shut Steve Clarke up with a very soft red to 'even out' his red from last week?

For a start I think it was 2 bad calls.

The sending off and the blatant hand ball in the build up that lead to the free kick.

Steve Clarke moans about refs and so Thompson takes it out on us.

Disgrace.

But regardless of that, our performance was also a disgrace.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45305474

Cracker from the Partick game at the weekend.

I think you'd struggle to find a worse 'in play' decision by a set of officials in a senior level game (barring some dodgy deliberate cheating in South America or Asia etc) anywhere in the world in the last 40-50 years.

Step forward SFA and take a bow, you fucking useless bunch of cunts.

• 3 weeks later...

The yellow for Mallan (could well have been a red) aside, I thought the ref had a pretty good game last night. Shinnie and Stevenson should both have been booked but the only ones he got wrong IMO. 

Laughable that Hibs claim that we fouled our way through the 90 minutes. That Porteous is a thug and is in there for no other reason than to go through folk. He's nowhere near the level of McKenna.

The yellow for Mallan (could well have been a red) aside, I thought the ref had a pretty good game last night. Shinnie and Stevenson should both have been booked but the only ones he got wrong IMO. 

Laughable that Hibs claim that we fouled our way through the 90 minutes. That Porteous is a thug and is in there for no other reason than to go through folk. He's nowhere near the level of McKenna.

So just the three potentially pivotal decisions he got wrong.

Awesome.

McLean is a fucking clown. He's also got one of the most punchable faces I've ever seen.