Should We Talk About Celtic

This paedo thing seems to be growing arms and legs, sevco love it the tims ignore it, is it becoming too big to ignore, does look like it was a huge paedophile ring and the people at Celtic back then knew of it. Should the current regime get punished for that, I'm not sure, would like to hear the hat opinion.

Yeah it’s a tough one. Sure there where other clubs where it went on. If “big Jock knew” etc then that is fucking horrendous (clearly not as bad as the atrocities themselves)

But could there really be a paedo ring? It’s nae like someone could tap you on the shoulder and say do you want to fuck a kid and you would think that sounds like a good idea.

Think there are just sick fucks going about who need to be killed.

Yeah it’s a tough one. Sure there where other clubs where it went on. If “big Jock knew” etc then that is fucking horrendous (clearly not as bad as the atrocities themselves)

But could there really be a paedo ring? It’s nae like someone could tap you on the shoulder and say do you want to fuck a kid and you would think that sounds like a good idea.

Think there are just sick fucks going about who need to be killed.

Think more of a case of a paedo starting the boys club then inviting his friends to be on the board and stuff, there's too many for it not to be connected.

The Celtic statement tonight was a disgrace as well, released on the eve of a bank holiday on the day May resigned, disgusting timing.

I often wonder what comes first - do you like to ride bairns then become an establishment figure or do you become a figure then get introduced to it? I guess it's just the absolute power goes to your head and you feel/ know you can get away with anything.

It's widely known there exists a chartered plane on which A list celebrities and presidents etc have used for the sole purpose of exploiting children (look it up). The police, govt and Westminster are all connected at the top through bairn shagging.

Jill Dando took a bullet to the face because she was about to expose it.

Seems to be more prevalent at the top, than the creepy janny at school etc.

Never been into it myself, but if I was to end up in a position of power with virtually no account for my actions, who's to say what would happen. Lord of the Flies. Rather shag bairns than be a hun, that's for sure.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

That Celtic statement is the same sort of pish Clydesdale comes out with - paedo apologists.

“The statement noted the abuse of children has affected many areas of society across the UK, including football clubs, sports clubs, youth organisations, educational institutions and religious bodies.“

Absolute whataboutery at its finest.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1
Guest milne_afc

Establishment crimes.

Dick Donald may have been a dour bugger with a simpleton as his first born, but he'd never allow anything as exotic as child penetration up the back of the main stand.

That Celtic statement is the same sort of pish Clydesdale comes out with - paedo apologists.

“The statement noted the abuse of children has affected many areas of society across the UK, including football clubs, sports clubs, youth organisations, educational institutions and religious bodies.“

Absolute whataboutery at its finest.

What an utterly pathetic statement from Celtic accepting fuck all of the responsibilities.

Contrast that with Man City who have taken full responsibility and is being proactive in its solutions.

What an utterly pathetic statement from Celtic accepting fuck all of the responsibilities.

Contrast that with Man City who have taken full responsibility and is being proactive in its solutions.

I agree with that, why even issue a statement if as they say they had no connection to the boys club.

Billy McNeil said in court it was an open secret. From that it seems everyone knew but chose to keep quiet.

It's going to be a huge story, couple documentaries being made on it, huns are revelling in it but Celtic should be doing a lot more, instead of hiding and saying not me they should be like Man City, if we've done wrong we'll try our best to right it, not pathetic late night statements.

• Upvote 1

I agree with that, why even issue a statement if as they say they had no connection to the boys club.

Billy McNeil said in court it was an open secret. From that it seems everyone knew but chose to keep quiet.

It's going to be a huge story, couple documentaries being made on it, huns are revelling in it but Celtic should be doing a lot more, instead of hiding and saying not me they should be like Man City, if we've done wrong we'll try our best to right it, not pathetic late night statements.

Not sure why the Huns are revelling in it, they have a bit of previous for tampering with bairns in their youths as well. Those scumbags were more than happy to claim that it was under their old guise and nothing to do with them. Shameless filth.

Noticed the boos from tim fans at having the 'paedo, paedo' song sang at them. Feeling the sting at the criticism received in the aftermath of mccafferty stuff.

The refusal to repent.

Only in Scotland would mocking a club for their role in covering up and facilitating child abuse be more outrageous than the crime of child abuse itself.