Reserve & Youth Teams Thread

We were short on players due to injuries, and therefore had to play folk out of position.

Just worried (that in early July) we could find ourselves in a similar position if...

1. - either Campbell or Ferguson pick up a knock

2. - if Bryson isn't match ready

3. - or if we can't get anyone suitable in in time for the first leg

Having said that, I'm confident (with Ross going out on loan) that the issue has already been resolved to Deek's satisfaction and we're just waiting for the medical and paperwork to be completed before the official announcement.

• 2 weeks later...

A 2-1 win for Young Dons at Keith with another 2 goals for Anderson. I just wonder how he would have done in the last 2 games with the chances created couldn't have done any worse than Cosgrove

He'd have got nowhere near the headers for a start.

If Bruce gets a go up front then it's going to have to be as part of a 2 man forward line at this stage in his career.

He'd have got nowhere near the headers for a start.

If Bruce gets a go up front then it's going to have to be as part of a 2 man forward line at this stage in his career.

Main needs a partner whenever he plays, that looked obvious to me from his short cameo. He cannot lead the line on his own.

I really hope Bruce gets a chance this season.

I see Terry Taylor made his Wolves debut yesterday - can anyone mind why he left us for Wolves?

Well it certainly wasn't to live in Wolverhampton.  Just back from there at the weekend - whaaaaaaaaaaat a shithole!

Think he's been in a few welsh international squads as well - did we get any compo for him?

Well it certainly wasn't to live in Wolverhampton.  Just back from there at the weekend - whaaaaaaaaaaat a shithole!

Think he's been in a few welsh international squads as well - did we get any compo for him?

Looks like we did - hopefully some %% of future sales so when they sell him for 50mill we get like 10.

• Upvote 1

It must have ended favourably as Aberdeen youth seem to talk him up a lot, same goes for goalie who went to Norwich? Otherwise you'd imagine they'd be pissed off spending time on a player who leaves for nothing?