Curtis Main

The first window we've had the training ground as a sweetener for players to come up to Aberdeen.

So, we sign Taylor and Main. Both of them making strange upwards steps in the career ladder. The boy Hedges could well be a player and will reserve judgement until I see him play. I've seen Main and Taylor enough to know that I think they are bad signings.

Silver lining is that there are 5 more guys (probably) to come in. The bad part is one of them will probably be Dom Ball.

So, 4 new players and we normally use 3 loans in a season. Interesting to see what transpires. I hope I'm wrong, but I think this could be a real disappointment of a window.

People can say 'bed wetting' blah blah. But if anyone has seen Taylor and Main play, it's perfectly justified to absolutely piss and shit the bed.

Here's to Kingsford, and being a challenger club!

The first window we've had the training ground as a sweetener for players to come up to Aberdeen.

So, we sign Taylor and Main. Both of them making strange upwards steps in the career ladder. The boy Hedges could well be a player and will reserve judgement until I see him play. I've seen Main and Taylor enough to know that I think they are bad signings.

Silver lining is that there are 5 more guys (probably) to come in. The bad part is one of them will probably be Dom Ball.

So, 4 new players and we normally use 3 loans in a season. Interesting to see what transpires. I hope I'm wrong, but I think this could be a real disappointment of a window.

People can say 'bed wetting' blah blah. But if anyone has seen Taylor and Main play, it's perfectly justified to absolutely piss and shit the bed.

:suicide:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hide the razor blades

Wait and see what happens.

That's why you get called a bed pisher.

It's funny that people genuinely believe that the training ground will get a higher quality of player in, especially when the building of the training ground has had a impact on the budget, players move for cash, our signings so far suggest we are scraping the barrel. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

^ Bed wetting

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Remember when Stevie May ripped us apart in a Scottish Cup semi final so a few years later we signed him and he ended up not doing that much for us? I don't know why I thought of that just now.

edit: ah, same point made a minute before me

Admittedly Main hasn’t had a serious possible career ending injury since then? A middle of the road signing, who might do very well for us........

It's funny that people genuinely believe that the training ground will get a higher quality of player in, especially when the building of the training ground has had a impact on the budget, players move for cash, our signings so far suggest we are scraping the barrel.

So when the accounts are published next year there will be a ear drop in the football budget/spend?

How much do you think it's been cut back by? 20%?

Guest milne_afc

Hot sticky scenes, you know what I mean

Like a desert sun that burns my skin

I've been waiting for her, for so long

Open the sky and let her come down

Here comes the Main

Here comes the Main

Here he comes again

Here comes the Main

Guest milne_afc

Hell is gone and heaven's here

There's nothing left for you to fear

Shake your arse come over here

Now scream

I'm a burning effigy

Of everything I used to be

You're my rock of empathy, my dear

So come on let me Curtis Main you

Let me Curtis Main you

Life's too short for you to die

So grab yourself an alibi

Heaven knows your mother lied

Mon cher

Separate your right from wrongs

Come and sing a different song

The kettle's on so don't be long

Mon cher

So come on let me Curtis Main you

Let me Curtis Main you

With our current scouting network 2 of those could be Lowe and Wilson. Which I wouldnt hate

Interested to know which leagues and regions the bulk of our scouting network focuses on. 

Also interested to know what our scouting network consists of. 

How do Motherwell find these strikers.

And we have that

Lolz

They are obviously not lazy when it comes to scouting the way we seem to be. They get the likes of Moult and Main from England whereas we get Maynard and Cosgrove (I'm all for giving boys s chance but poor Sam just does not look like a footballer of any talent whatsoever from what I've seen so far).

Pahahaha

Got off the train at Glasgow Queen Street and went straight for a piss. Some bloke about 60ish with a cap on who had been on the same train as me (bogs were out of order on the train so a lot of us were bursting) stood next to me and said get on my boy today. Thought at first it was a tip for the National but then he went on to say he was Curtis Mains dad and that he'd been pumped up for this game all week and to get on him for first goalscorer.

Needless to say I didn't bother.

Other than that it was the usual big game bottle job. We've all seen it before and will see it again so nowt more to add.

Oops

We've had stockley, Maynard, may and Cosgrove.

Motherwell have plucked Moult and Main from nowhere. Fucking hell :laughing:

Bring Darren Mackie home

Oh Zeus